• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Windows 8 Turbo and Cracker Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

e.v

Onyx user!
Hey guys. So I was recently given a Instagram Turbo and a KiK cracker. Both programs are premium and are both fluent. They work fine and smoothly. They actually do work. However, after 5 minutes of one of the programs are open, they randomly close. I disabled all of my anti virus programs and disabled the firewall. If someone could help solve this I could offer a prize. Please help! KiK: crutches

F R

sounds good, Ive heard about these crackers and they work good, good luck.

Gear

Power member.
Right click program>Click 'Properties'>Click 'Compatibility'> Tick 'run this program in compatibility' and choose windows 7

Worked for me before :)

e.v

Onyx user!
Gear said:
Right click program>Click 'Properties'>Click 'Compatibility'> Tick 'run this program in compatibility' and choose windows 7

Worked for me before :)
OMG! I can't believe this worked. Normally the program would close after 4-5 minutes of using. I just took a shower and kept the program opened. Did not close! Thank you so much. For your prize I could draw you xD my kik is crutches

Gear

Power member.
e.v said:
OMG! I can't believe this worked. Normally the program would close after 4-5 minutes of using. I just took a shower and kept the program opened. Did not close! Thank you so much. For your prize I could draw you xD my kik is crutches

You're welcome, don't worry about the prize i'm happy to just help :)

e.v

Onyx user!
For sure man, glad you did. I tried to find some help for 2 days ahah. No one had a clue.

Gear said:
You're welcome, don't worry about the prize i'm happy to just help :)

Thanks man. Haha. I tried to find some help for 2 days and no one had a clue what I was talking about, Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies.