• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

weed atomizer?

O F

I've been wanting to get a weed atomizer for a while but I don't know much about vaping.
I was gonna buy the CloutankM4 but if you know of anything better hmu.
I'm looking for something that burns dry herbs though, I've been smoking for 2 years, I've never seen oil and don't know anyone who dabs or sells it.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
dude, I literally have every one you can buy on the market. And if you have any questions what so ever ask me lol. Do you want to burn weed or oil first of all?

If its dry herb and money isn't a prop, honestly just get the pax 2 or the cloud premium phantom, they are both amazing and have great customer service. Everytime I need a new mouthpeice for my cloud I contact them about it and they literally send me free ones.

O F

coltie2 said:
dude, I literally have every one you can buy on the market. And if you have any questions what so ever ask me lol. Do you want to burn weed or oil first of all?

weed, as mentioned in the thread. :)

blast

I know a ton of my buddies that use the PAX and they love it.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Although pax 1 is better than the pax 2 in my opinion

magic flight box, cloudvapes, or pax. Any other brands are kinda shitty. cloud also has a 99$ cheaper version called the tera. its decent my girlfriend loves it

O F

coltie2 said:
Although pax 1 is better than the pax 2 in my opinion

magic flight box, cloudvapes, or pax. Any other brands are kinda shitty. cloud also has a 99$ cheaper version called the tera. its decent my girlfriend loves it

I'm just looking to get a tank/atomizer.... i already have a vape, I don't want to buy another.
my battery goes up to 4.8 volts, I was told that's enough... do i need more?

warlock

User is banned.
pick up the pax, works super good

Darkest Dream

I wouldn't get an atty for an e-cig, just get a dedicated flower vaporizer and you'll be better off.

Piece

cannaisseur
I'm pretty sure they don't make flower atomizers that just go straight onto a mod. I could be wrong though.