• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Walked 28 Miles Home Today

wall

Power member.
So, today, me living in California I go to Disneyland a lot right? Well today. My dad, tells me to you know just pick up my room a bit before I leave you know? Well, at this point I was already at Disney. So he made me walk all the way back home, which was 28.6 miles away. I just got home after 8 hours of walking. He was a dick & make me walk home, just because I didn't clean my damn room. (He has kicked me out before) Anyway, just thought id share this. Shitty part about it all is that he had my car the whole damn time. Thoughts?

aNz

User is banned.
I'm just going to say your dad is a dick. At least you got some exercise though.

Voices

Power member.
If you.are being serious then u need to pack ur bags and live with @Agony i heard hes against excersing

wall

Power member.
aNz said:
I'm just going to say your dad is a dick. At least you got some exercise though.
My whole entire family agrees. I actually enjoyed the walk though, it felt great.

Toxic

Not to be rude but your dad is a fucking dick lol.
Did you clean your room yet? lol

wall

Power member.
Voices said:
If you.are being serious then u need to pack ur bags and live with @Agony i heard hes against excersing

Sad part is im dead ass serious about everything lol

aNz

User is banned.
Voices said:
You should've taken that walk you fat fuck

wall

Power member.
Toxic said:
Not to be rude but your dad is a fucking dick lol.
Did you clean your room yet? lol

spotless, & I really know he is.

Joker

You should offer him a ride somewhere to ''discuss'' things, make sure his pockets are empty and dump him 8 hours away for revenge, then have him come back to the cleanest room in the house.

rach

YOu should have crashed at a mates house overnight and tell your dad you are running out of charge/getting lost, then shut your phone off and don't respond for a few days lmao

JohnnyG

That would be around 9 hours of straight walking. Mfw the idiots on this thread actually believe it.

Yui

That's ridiculous, what kind of punishment is that? Without being disrespectful, does he not care about your safety? Anything could've happened to you.

Rare

If he made you do that, should've made him clean that damn room and tell that fat fuck to do the walking.

Spiderman

Lesson learned; Clean room before leaving for Disney. Very unfortunate event though.

Zac

Power member.
How tf did you get to Disney in the first place?
[attachment=725]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0