• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Unique Spreading Method

Mr.Pie

Onyx user!
Created this guide today, got removed off HF as
"*No discussions on stealing RS accounts."

Anyway,
Here is a method that is unique and not very commonly spread,
It will help you get victims really fast, I promise you that.

Rich ones aswell.

Anyway, here you go:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3bx3pcin4100ztz

Singer

Onyx user!
"No discussions on stealing RS accounts." Yet it's a fucking hacking site.. Lol, HF skids are skids.

Thanks, be cautious of downloading people, this has not yet been verified.

Mr.Pie

Onyx user!
I can confirm there is no exe's attached.
Hope this helps confirm it up.

Files in the RAR.
3mtA7.png

helsaber

I've downloaded it and have been following it for a good hour or so. Mr. Pie, im new to Java Drive By's, how will i get their information if it is spread and someone runs it?

Mr.Pie

Onyx user!
helsaber said:
I've downloaded it and have been following it for a good hour or so. Mr. Pie, im new to Java Drive By's, how will i get their information if it is spread and someone runs it?

Alright,
You're going to have to make your JDB download your keylogger/rat etc.
Blackshades is good, it can also log bank pins, you can find it in the marketplace.

Make sure your Keylogger/RAT is FUD.
To do that, simply find a crypter, there is alot of people who will crypt files for you for as little as 50 cents.

helsaber

Holy Shit. tell me how i was trying this out and someone came up to me and gave me their nearly all maxed skills (except dung, mining, fishing and rc.. everything else 99) account for free saying they're quitting o_O .. dung level is 100 with absolutely no chaotics its completely clean with 900 dung tokens :( oh well the accounts nice !

Mr.Pie

Onyx user!
Was glad to help out Helsaber, all the best with your spreading endeavours. :)

Mr.Pie

Onyx user!
All good, and all the best spreading.

Mr.Pie

Onyx user!
Thanks, and best of luck with the spreading.
Still, really annoyed that I couldn't host this on HF, hacking runescape accounts being against the rules on a hacking forum is just silly.

Mr.Pie

Onyx user!
You will need to have basic knowledge of a RAT and how to crypt a server.
Then you will just need a Java Driveby.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Thanks for the share will check it out

Mr.Pie

Onyx user!
All good.
Just a note to the people who are leeching this like crazy (307 downloads - like.. 12 posts),
Please don't infect runegear/hackforums members, seen posts all the time on hf about "smitedicers".

Thanks.
- Yui

Brand new here, looks pretty cool, but how exactly do I do this? Do I get their IP or do I get them to download something somehow? I don't have any experience with RATs or Java Drivby's. A link to an explanation on these things would be really really helpful :D

Lihtsaber1

Okay so trying this out...But ive been searching howto do a JDB for over an hour...Anybody mind helping?It says i need ot put applet but i dont get what that is.Anyone Mind Sharing