• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

UK has voted to leave EU and PM David Cameron resigning!

Fedora

Matigo

just a guy
RE: UK has left EU and PM David Cameron resigning!

@Fedora the pound is already rising as they knew it was going to happen. It will be crashed for a while, but it will rise, they knew it would happen.

Yui

I'm not sure what to say about all of these changes. I'm currently 16 years old so I most likely won't be noticing the impact of these changes until a few years time. All I'm going to say is I hope that the whole leaving the EU scenario won't change the future of the country for the worse.

Unbanned

Onyx user!

@Fedora are you from the UK as well?

Fedora

Unbanned said:
@Fedora are you from the UK as well?
I am from the U.S but I can't sleep so I have just been reading reddit posts about the whole thing

Unbanned

Onyx user!

Fedora said:
I am from the U.S but I can't sleep so I have just been reading reddit posts about the whole thing
Ah, but yeah it was a stupid idea to leave the EU, the UK gets shitter every year.

Jaii

I'm from the UK and don't notice any changes.. only thing we are going to miss is nandos and magic stars.

i cri

αяυη

Power member.
Was a shock to me tbh. All indications last night were that Remain would win the majority even as late as 1am last night.. wake up and find that BREXIT is here and the pound to dollar dropped from $1.50 to $1.30 overnight and then went back up to $1.38.. I hope it stabilises again quite soon, but many experts predict it to go as low as $1.25 in the coming weeks and months.

Gold

i really hope scotland gets another independance vote to leave the uk and join europe.

cause i really cant be bothered getting a visa to travel to european countries

Zac

Power member.
Skorp said:
this nigga david cameron boutta get punched in the mouth ugly pig fucker eu is lit fucking ugly stank breath self

In case you missed it. He wanted to stay. He has now resigned due to us leaving. lol

Professor

I'm so upset I didn't jump on the panic stock trading this morning... I could've made so much money.

Malik

I think it will all work out in the end, either way, we'll be fine.

Package

CltVtpcWgAALEpG.jpg:large

this picture is fuckin lit af

1OO