• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Trump or Hillary [POLL]

The next President should be...

• Donald Trump

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Darth Vader

Power member.
Who should be our next President? Cast your vote in the poll above.

Rare

RE: Trump or Hillary

You didn't put any poll not sure if that was on purpose or... But Trump for sure.

Ice

Power member.
dammit i meant to vote for hillary but apparently i voted for trump kmsss

BabyGirl

trump over Hillary ANY DAY.  most people only want Hillary since shes a girl.

MyZeus

Hillary Clinton at least she has experience whileas Donald Trump has none...

Julian

Power member.
Hillary, only because of the fact that Trump can't doing anything except for help us in debt.

Color

Seems the option for an ISIS regime is missing, or is that just bundled in with Trump?

VPN

Fuck Hilary. They both are terrible. But my favor for Trump is he doesn't have a filter, he says what people thinks. Regardless, it'll be interesting..

SWS

Power member.
Trump for sure. I hate Hilary and think she would be a horrible president. At least with Trump you know that things will always be interesting and he might actually make a change instead of someone like Hilary who would just keep things the same as they've been going with Obama.

Jiant

User is banned.
SWS said:
Trump for sure. I hate Hilary and think she would be a horrible president. At least with Trump you know that things will always be interesting and he might actually make a change instead of someone like Hilary who would just keep things the same as they've been going with Obama.
I agree, Obama was a shitty president and sent men into women bathrooms... At least Kennedy had the power to send a man on the moon. Hillary is a democrat and will not change anything, especially ISIS. Trump can guarantee a business' success so I am hoping that he can do the same with my nation.

Philly

Power member.
Chaplin said:
jesus christ I hope everyone here who prefers trump over hillary is joking
You are aware that Hilary should be in prison and not allowed to even be running for pres. Don't think anyone is joking here, Trump is our next president and if not the world as you know it will be far from what it is now. You do not want a criminal in office. What do you have to say bad about trump? That two of his hundreds of businesses went bankrupt? Big deal I guarantee you have family members that have went bankrupt and don't even own one business.

PS: He is not racist just cause he doesn't want ILLEGALS here in america, if anyone wants to come here legally there is no issues, nor will there ever be.

Rare

@julian go ahead and read the post above me.