Trophies

Matigo

Time is of the essence
Rep
Can I only show five trophies at a time? Just wondering because it will only let me choose five.

greg

owner/admin/dev
Rep
Does it just not let you choose more than five? You should be able to choose as many as you want as per your permissions. I might have to get others to test it out.

Matigo

Time is of the essence
Rep
Does it just not let you choose more than five? You should be able to choose as many as you want as per your permissions. I might have to get others to test it out.
It lets me select all of them but then when I save and refresh it automatically goes back to just five.
I can choose which five but just five. It's weird.

greg

owner/admin/dev
Rep
It lets me select all of them but then when I save and refresh it automatically goes back to just five.
I can choose which five but just five. It's weird.
I see, I have the same issue. I'll look into what's causing this in a few. If you want to show all, it'll do that if you don't select any by the way.

Matigo

Time is of the essence
Rep
I see, I have the same issue. I'll look into what's causing this in a few. If you want to show all, it'll do that if you don't select any by the way.
There's a show all button? I'm only able to get on here from my phone so maybe the mobile version is different?

greg

owner/admin/dev
Rep
There's a show all button? I'm only able to get on here from my phone so maybe the mobile version is different?
My wording was shit there, sorry about that. If you select no trophies and save it, it shows all.

I'm currently debugging the code, which this is implemented by an add-on. If I can't fix it I'll plan on moving to a different system for our trophies. It's a minor inconvenience but would be worth it.

Matigo

Time is of the essence
Rep
My wording was shit there, sorry about that. If you select no trophies and save it, it shows all.

I'm currently debugging the code, which this is implemented by an add-on. If I can't fix it I'll plan on moving to a different system for our trophies. It's a minor inconvenience but would be worth it.
Okay yeah that worked, thanks and it's not a horrible issue. Could be worse!
Kudos