• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Trading My Instagram With 800k Followers!

doxment

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Will Go First If You Are Trusted, Otherwise We Will Use A MM. If Interested Kik Me, My Kik Is: krk
I Also Accept Trades.
[/font]

₆ ₆ ₆

doxment said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Will Go First If You Are Trusted, Otherwise We Will Use A MM. If Interested Kik Me, My Kik Is: krk
I Also Accept Trades.
[/font]

Found your fk lol, Neging you for wasting my time, my advice is don't deal with this user, Seems sketchy as he was signing in and out of his kik.

doxment

Spoilt said:
Found your fk lol, Neging you for wasting my time, my advice is don't deal with this user, Seems sketchy as he was signing in and out of his kik.
what? i didnt even wanna deal with you?

₆ ₆ ₆

doxment said:
what? i didnt even wanna deal with you?

And now you're lying, asking for my list, reading it, asking for my fk rep and then signing out then back in and asking for it again, idk why people like you come on this site

Old Man

Power member.
Spoilt said:
And now you're lying, asking for my list, reading it, asking for my fk rep and then signing out then back in and asking for it again, idk why people like you come on this site

Chill out lol. You don't need to neg the kid if he didn't hurt you.
I mean I get what you're saying but don't jump so quickly.

₆ ₆ ₆

Cove said:
Chill out lol. You don't need to neg the kid if he didn't hurt you.
I mean I get what you're saying but don't jump so quickly.

Fair enough, however I'm not sure this is the place for him as he is already talking shit to me on kik atm and as his rep shows its clearly not the first time lol

anyway kid isn't worth my time he thinks a botted IG is worth something

buyed

Spoilt said:

yea i also had the same thing with this user, sketchy