• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Three Veterans walk into the VA.

Jaii

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3 injured veterans show up at the VA for their disability stipend.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The nurse meets them. "Gentlemen, I'm sorry, but I'm afraid we've lost your records. Given the political climate the colonel has authorized me to pay you based on the length of any part of your body."[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The first vet says "okay, pay me based on the length of my arms."[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The nurse pulls out a measuring tape and measures his arms.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Okay sir your arms are 3 feet long. You qualify for $30k a year in disability."[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The second vet says "okay, pay me based on the top of my head down to the tip of my toes."[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The nurse measures him and says,[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Okay sir, you are six feet tall. You qualify for $60k a year in disabilty."[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The third vet says "I want you to measure from the tip of my penis down to my balls."[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Very funny sir."[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"I'm serious, do it."[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Sighing, the nurse puts on gloves and holds up the man's penis and starts at the tip.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Wait a minute, where are your balls?"[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The third vet jerks a thumb over his shoulder.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Fucking 'Nam."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I love Reddit lmao[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Agony

discord: aguny
Alright, alright, not too bad I suppose.

Jaii

Agony said:

haha, I thought i'd share a good laugh.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
The lyrics are rather plain to make some contrasting matches. I guess it's alright though.

Jaii

I think people need to see this some more, its quite funny.

Cred

Waverider said:
The lyrics are rather plain to make some contrasting matches. I guess it's alright though.
Yoo, immortals is still a group? Yo Throwback to when I first joined fk, it was my first group lol

OT: I didn't get the joke at first lol, then I reread it. Nice joke lol

Color

ok

Color

Jaii said:
great meme, would meme again or naw?
Brb never.  /neck

Sega

User is banned.
Agony said:

yo u put a space between the last word and the period in the first sentence for the comment on my rep. can u fix that? shit is high key bothering me..

Ambien

Sega said:
yo u put a space between the last word and the period in the first sentence for the comment on my rep. can u fix that? shit is high key bothering me..

The prophecy is true, the most LQ savage fag is back, I missed you roasting every member you could find.