• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Theme Developers?

Fury

Is there any Theme Developers available for a little project ?
There's just a bug on my site with something resolving around the theme and I cannot fix it and I'm in need of help from someone who knows a lot about themes ?
If you're available could you post below and Ill send u a pm
This is a MyBB issue
Thanks

PositiveEnergy

Onyx user!
I know a dev who does set ups for like 20 bucks so i cant imagine he would charge you much to fix a bug.

Chrisu

If you are still looking for a theme developer than I would suggest messaging @Johnny_s as he has done projects in the past for me and has done wonderful work. If you are willing to put up some cash, he is one of the right guys to go to. He's experienced in MyBB with pretty much all of it's aspects so your questions should be answered.

Fury

@Dissociation do you know the code for the Myalerts
Atm its <myalerts_headericon>
But is there a {$alerts} or anything like that code ?

Chrisu

Fury said:
@Dissociation do you know the code for the Myalerts
Atm its <myalerts_headericon>
But is there a {$alerts} or anything like that code ?
It's been so long since I have been toying around with MyBB, and you are using 1.8, right? I think the Myalerts for 1.8 is a tad messed up at the moment until the developer can fix it, which I think he stated Myalerts 2.0 or something along those lines. Also without fully knowing what exactly you want to do with Myalerts I am in the dark, sorry.

Either way, there is likely something along the times of {$alerts} something in the templates. Every plug in that I've ever used has some sort of variable.