• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The Journey Starts Here.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Hello everybody, Evolution of Combat is coming soon (I heard the 20th, can anyone confirm this :).) And I'm going to start my RuneScape journey again. Starting with a fresh level 3, or in this case, level 4. Working my way up to eventually 138 (200).

I do not currently plan on botting anything on this account, (Afterall, what's the fun in that?). Doing all quests, skills and other things by myself.

I was planning on creating the account on the day that EoC officially arrives, but I thought about creating it now to get it ready for the Evolution of Combat. Do some starting quests, Gather some items/gp.

And my above statements brings up another statement of mine, I do not plan to transfer a lot if any gold to this account, I want to entirely train, and get gp legitimately.

If anyone wants to play with me when EoC comes, Add my Skype (GeneralPew).

This thread will be used for my achievements, any that I feel are worthy to be on here, I will add on my own - time, Check back weekly when EoC comes .

Quest Completed: Cook's Assistant
YR6Kk.png

Deathcrow

Power member.
That's an awesome idea, Darry. I am glad that you are taking such a positive take on this update. Starting it as if it were a new game so you can experience everything as a new player is a great way to make the most out of this. It should be fun and this will most likely help make Runescape interesting again. :)

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Deathcrow said:
That's an awesome idea, Darry. I am glad that you are taking such a positive take on this update. Starting it as if it were a new game so you can experience everything as a new player is a great way to make the most out of this. It should be fun and this will most likely help make Runescape interesting again. :)

That is exactly what I was going for :). Instead of getting bored after 10 minutes, I can actually enjoy playing it with patience for the game. Like I did 5+ years ago.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Ill play with u im 131 atm, going for all 99s just so i have a goal and dont get bored

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Aceo said:
good luck but it will take you years to max :l

It shouldn't take you much longer, I don't imagine. You can kill 2-2kxp monsters per minute with decent stats, which is the approximate rate right now. I imagin boosts like the salve ammy would still work, and apperantly there's a training dungeon which would make you get faster xp.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
@Deathwish, What is this 'Training Dungeon' you speak of? :p

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
It's almost there, next tuesday. Anyway, I'll support you. =D

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Darry Trollsten said:
@Deathwish, What is this 'Training Dungeon' you speak of? :p

There was a rumour that they were going to change the way training went, and the dungeon was part of it. I think it was said by a Jmod some time ago, don't know if it still holds.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Hmm, I would definitely be interesting, I would guess.

Anyways, Thank you all for the nice support :). It actually gives me a bit more confidence.

Can't wait til EoC guys, Not too long now :). And @ISP, If it does come out next tuesday, that's the day before our Thanksgiving Break ^^.

If anyone wants to talk, or play with me later - Add my Skype: GeneralPew

Deathwish

Onyx user!
I'll hop on once or twice and say hi. I might make a new account and be a BOSS but maybe not.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Alright guys just a small update, Created the account "Nhukka Darry" - If you want to add me to play just do it and say Hi, My private will be on :). Also add me on Skype.

I've started to dungeoneer recently, It's going well. Only played for about 2 hours on and off because I was watching UberHaxorNova :D.

Anyways, You'll see a lot bigger updates when EoC comes. Cheers!

AuuxL

Good luck!
I'll add you on RSN and Skype, My names are Tenuste and AuuxL606

Singed

Onyx user!
I might actually do this, except on one of my older 'noobier' accounts so that I have a minor headstart :p
I don't think I could bare starting from absolute scratch for the umpteenth time...

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Teehee. Add me. pvpwannabe. I'm staying f2p for this and making a 50 def pure because you can't get higher than 50 def equipment on f2p.