• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Synthetic marijuana/K2/Spice

The Weeknd

User is banned.
What is your personal worst Synthetic marijuana/K2/Spice experience?

Joy

Power member.
RE: K2/Spice

Fuck that shit. If you smoke that you're fucked.

Piece

cannaisseur
I used to a few years back and that shit was awful. I got a couple of grams from my dealer friend who got caught and started smoking that because it doesn't show on drug tests. But I didn't really know what it was, looking back on it now it was a terrible decision.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I used spice only 2 times. They were both at the same party. I thought it was just a regular joint but my idiot friends had to roll spice. It wasn't horrible but it made me trip a little bit. Slammed a few brewskys to help my focus but it was still a little weird. I was also the DD that night so it was hard to focus driving home:/ I remember making our way back into town and we went to jack in the box. The dude gave us our food and I said "Thank you man! Have a good night" And started to drive off.....but my car was in neutral!! The sad part is all my friends were also fucked up so nobody even noticed lol.

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
I have only tried the stuff a few times; each time consisted of large in-takes. I can handle myself, and the high can be enjoyable. That being said, IT REALLY FUCKED THE FEMALES UP IN MY FRIEND GROUP. I have only seen this in females, actually (from personal experience). They go completely psycho... 

Logic is fucking erased from their minds, and this can be followed by them being annoyingly off the walls and pukey.

O F

I smoked synthetic weed before, I felt nothing at all...
I was scared af but nothing happened.

It was made by 'KK' King Kush or something like that.
It was Pink and smelled like bubblegum and death... nothing like weed.

Also it's suppose to be cheaper than regular weed but it came in 2g packs for $40 CDN

guccijoel

Onyx user!
I live in Sweden where everyone HATES the herb so a lot of the stuff that's sold and used here is spice, since it doesn't show up on drug tests and because it's legal. I've never tried it and I have no intentions to, tbh it seems like a really fucked drug, there's many death cases because of it.

Darkest Dream

I grew up in California, I never had to use any kind of synthetic marijuana.

I did take a hit of Salvia one night on Halloween though. At first I was laughing my ass off, then I started to think my friends we're pushing me around the room over and over. I started getting pissed off, and they told me I was sitting down. I kept feeling like I was falling around for a bit until it wore off.

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
Never fucked with it because two of my friends died from it.