• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

STOP being scammed by imposters!

Philly

Power member.
I am receiving at least three messages from users every single day complaining they were scammed by an impostor of mine. So for the last time, I do not trade via instant messenger services. If I do choose to deal via an instant messaging service which is very rare. I will ALWAYS private message you confirming that it is actually me you are talking to prior to doing the deal. If a person claims to be me and you ask for proof and the person makes an excuse for not being able to pm you; it is clearly not me. I will never, for any reason not be able to pm you. I honestly have no idea what to say, I am speechless. I don't understand how some of members don't understand that I barely ever trade to begin with let alone trade on some random ass AIM or Skype.

If we are to ever deal via an IM service, you are responsible for verifying that it is me. Do so by simply asking for a private message via ForumKorner. If the deal sounds too good to be true, it ALWAYS is. If I don't respond, I am clearly not even online.

This thread will be stickied for users to post apparent impostors. Doing so will notify other users not to deal with the suspected impostor, thus decreasing the amount of impostor scams.

Poe

User is banned.
I feel like you've made quite a few of these, but it's needed.. The guy joined FK chat last night and tried to scam.

Philly

Power member.
Bend said:
I feel like you've made quite a few of these, but it's needed.. The guy joined FK chat last night and tried to scam.

Yeah I have made probably around 10 of these, I don't know what else to do, but I am sick of seeing people get scammed. I just hope everyone can understand that they need to pm before trading.

Living

Power member.
It's common sense, always deal via PM.

Andy

User is banned.
I actually got PM last night saying "Well no I know who scammed me, next time don't make it so obvious." I had know idea what he was talking about, I think someone has been using my name for scamming.

Philly

Power member.
Optimus said:
I actually got PM last night saying "Well no I know who scammed me, next time don't make it so obvious." I had know idea what he was talking about, I think someone has been using my name for scamming.

I don't really understand what you mean? o_O

Pyro.

User is banned.
Bend said:

What is this FK chat you speak of and why does it not involve cuey.

:p

Poe

User is banned.
Cuey said:
What is this FK chat you speak of and why does it not involve cuey.

:p

I'll invite you now bud, it can get annoying sometimes.

Shadow

Power member.
Philly said:
I am receiving at least three messages from users every single day complaining they were scammed by an impostor of mine. So for the last time, I do not trade via instant messenger services. If I do choose to deal via an instant messaging service which is very rare. I will ALWAYS private message you confirming that it is actually me you are talking to prior to doing the deal. If a person claims to be me and you ask for proof and the person makes an excuse for not being able to pm you; it is clearly not me. I will never, for any reason not be able to pm you. I honestly have no idea what to say, I am speechless. I don't understand how some of members don't understand that I barely ever trade to begin with let alone trade on some random ass AIM or Skype.

If we are to ever deal via an IM service, you are responsible for verifying that it is me. Do so by simply asking for a private message via ForumKorner. If the deal sounds too good to be true, it ALWAYS is. If I don't respond, I am clearly not even online.

This thread will be stickied for users to post apparent impostors. Doing so will notify other users not to deal with the suspected impostor, thus decreasing the amount of impostor scams.

Thank you OMG i remember when people kept getting scammed by my imposter and scam reports would go up even after i would have as my title "PM me before dealing". Like are you serious? You're too stupid to ask for a PM from the imposter? And then when he makes a BS excuse on why he can't pm you you still go on with the deal? GG on getting scammed by an imposter, not my fault.

Andy

User is banned.
Philly said:
I don't really understand what you mean? o_O

Well I got a message from a new member accusing me of scamming him.

Ariana

User is banned.
Lol he was in the fk chat last night his aim was xblphllly i thought it was you at first but saw the l in phllly.

Philly

Power member.
I have been told there is a new imposter with the aim, "sndphily". Just a warning for everyone.

Jason Segel

User is banned.
I've heard of this going around FK alot lately, good luck dealing with this bro.

RPG

User is banned.
I recently got contacted from someone trying to be philly as well, be aware of the AIM name because its just like Phillys, the aim is SnD Phlily. I have a feeling i know who it is but i wont do that to members. Because that person has been contacting me for a tag from different accounts.

Philly

Power member.
Giving this a bump to keep people aware that the kids are still around trying to scam people.

CJ

Yeah Someone is still using sndphiIIy with the 2 i's I believe

Burn

User is banned.
This is crazy how people is so thirsty where they have to scam other people (WATCH FOR SCAMMERS GUYS?)