• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

SMM Services | HQ | Cheapest Price Guaranteed

PanelSMM

Welcome to my Social Media boosting Shop!

I provide service for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Soundcloud, Vine and more!​

Why Purchase from Me? A: I am a USA based seller which allows for easy to make deals and customer service that actually understands you, unlike my competitors that are often located in countries that do not speak English as there primary language, which creates a language barrier between the buyer and seller. I strive to deliver services that are affordable and high quality. For this reason, if you are to find a service cheaper then mine, I will lower my price for that service! When ordering from me I provide answers to any questions you may have, as well as assist you with any issues you may have before, during, and after the purchase. With Price matching and Customer support, there is no reason why you shouldn't purchase from me!​

Prices(All prices are per 1000):​
Instagram:
Instagram Followers - $1.50
Instagram Likes - $.70
Real/Active Instagram Followers/Likes- $10
Custom Instagram Comments: $30

Twitter:
Twitter Retweets: $1 $.175
Twitter Favorites; $1 $1.75
Twitter Followers: $1.35
Real/Active Twitter followers from the USA: $10
Tweets with your text in them: $10

Facebook:
Real likes on your post: $1
Fanpage likes: $5

Youtube:
HR Views: $.75
Youtube Likes: $7
Youtube Dislikes: $8
Youtube Subscribers: $5

Vine:
Vine Followers: $1.50
Vine Revines: $1.50
Vine Likes: $1.50
Vine Comments: Contact me.

I can provide services for many less popular sites, if any less popular site such as soundcloud or pinterest interests you, then simply send me a message regarding what your interested in!

I Do pricematch! If you show me a lower price than any of my services, I will gladly go lower.​
TOS:
I Only accept Paypal/BTC/Amazon for Purchase, I have the right to refuse any payment processor from anyone
Refunds will only be given if andissue has occurred on my end
By ordering you accept the TOS​

PanelSMM

Endure said:
I know cheaper for all but GLWS
No you don't , thats why whenever you say you have cheaper prices, you refuse to prove it to me , and then attempt to purchase from me(if you had cheaper prices why would you purchase from me?). Anyways I do not know why your banned yet, your a multi of @Dropped

Elk

User is banned.
Hey I'm probably going to try and buy from you here, how active are the active instagram followers?

PanelSMM

Elk said:
Hey I'm probably going to try and buy from you here, how active are the active instagram followers?

They post pictures frequenly. but honestly i have never seen good results with them interacting with the people i deliver them to. Often they unfollow , I do not recomend it

Package

I get twitter followers for $0.20/k but whatever

do they all unfollow

PanelSMM

Package said:
I get twitter followers for $0.20/k but whatever

do they all unfollow
Show proof and i will change my price. No mine do not drop.

Also i have held many sales for 100k for $10 and stuff like that, so please stop sales trashing and harrasing me on every post i make.

Verity

Power member.
Yo I like this, think I wanna purchase some Twitter followers :)

IbrahimGi

hello. can you please tell me more about the service: Real Instagram followers alongside your contact info¿

Agonyyy

User is banned.
Tried doing some math here, so is it $0.07 for 200 twitter followers? I'll still do $2 for the real followers though.

IbrahimGi

sorry for double-posting, but wondering whether you offer any services for YouNow.com or if you will any time soon as I've heard it wouldn't be hard and might interest me.

iZero

User is banned.
I am interested in purchasing 25k IG followers please.
I can purchase with BTC or PayPal, your choice.
@PanelSMM

Gen

User is banned.
I have two people off-site that are interested, is there a way they can contact you or?

PanelSMM

Gen said:
I have two people off-site that are interested, is there a way they can contact you or?

I dont deal offsite but you can deal with me onsite for them if you want