• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Slowly, making my way to 90 herblore.

eXero

Onyx user!
For extremes! I am currently 74, just achieved it a few minutes ago. I started at level 70 today. I've been corping lately, and I want to try Nex eventually with my new group of maxed PvMers. I also like doing Corp because of the charms. 13 everytime it drops them, and if you have a 4-5 man pro corp team, you get 3-5 kills per inventory.

So I am slowly making my way to 90 herblore, and eventually 95 (maybe 99). It all depends on how fast it goes.

And for the record, I have 95 prayer, 95 magic, 90 attk, 93 str, 90 def, 86 range, 92 hp.

Getting close to 93 hp, and 91 attk.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Nice. Once I got close enough to boost my herblore level for overloads, I stopped training it. Training it is just so damn boring. lol

And I also like doing Corp. Well, used to anyway. If I played more and actually got on Runescape to do things like that, I would choose Corp over anything. As for Nex, I have never done it. Haven't really played since Nex came out.

Amped-

Go all the way to 99 dude! The cape is so worth it. Mike did it, didn't take long at all.

eXero

Onyx user!
Well I wish Ghost Mouse could be put on a loop. It would make training it so much easier. But it's a slow process.

Techno

User is banned.
It takes a while but it's worth it. I would play RS but Im bored of it, there's not many people to play with.

eXero

Onyx user!
I might go to 99. I mean I am making the potions as I gain the levels, so when I get to extremes I will make them until I can make the next level. I might make ovls till 99, since you get 1k xp per overload.

Techno

User is banned.
That's what I did, I have like 2k Ovls in my bank lmfao.

Chloe Rose

User is banned.
Yeah, you may as well get 99! if only for the cape - It's expensive but if you can afford it, it's worth it.

Best of luck and keep us updated.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Goodluck man!
Wish you the best of luck.
I stopped at 50 for the dent it was making it my bank.