• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Sizzurp aka lean experience?

Julian

Power member.
How has your guys' experience with lean been? What is your favorite drink to mix it with? I love the drowsy, slumped feeling i get when drinking it. I want to get a brisk bottle, fill it with pineapple Fanta, take it to class and just sip on it all day.

Verity

Power member.
Only thing I've mixed lean with was Sprite and jolly ranchers. I don't fuck with sippin anymore I just stick to blunts and a bar. Lean had me slumped asf and gone, my body feels funny and I'm just chilling. My words start slurring, now I talk kinda slower and I sound kinda high. Not from lean at least I don't think, but feeling drowsy a lot made me sound drowsy. If you have a full conversation with me I sound high or drowsy, But I'm not always high or drowsy that's just how I sound.

Julian

Power member.
@verity Aw man you fuck with xans? My uncle's homie died a few weeks ago from an overdose on bars.

Verity

Power member.
@Julian Damn man sorry to hear that. I only pop one bar at a time, I'm not gonna OD.

Julian

Power member.
@verity How do you feel when you're on one? Describe the high.

Julian

Power member.
@dusk I need a plug fam, actavis are being bitches.

Verity

Power member.
Julian said:
@verity How do you feel when you're on one? Describe the high.

I just feel chill, kinda light bodied that's it.

smalls

Power member.
i don't sip alot, but i like it. Great experience.

Sam

Ive only had it once and it was coated in the blunt i smoked. It tasted damn good and i was pretty fucked up. 10/10 would do again

Level

I've drank lean a couple times and it just made me really lazy and time felt like it moved really slowly. I.E. 1 hour passed and my friend and I thought 5 had gone by, pretty fun. I like the OG style of Sprite, with some jolly ranchers thrown in for the extra flavor.