• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling Weed Bracelet Pipes, Brand new

BBG

Got a bunch of these left over from selling at Seattles local hemp fest...I know theres some smokers on here so posting them up here as well. These are all selling on ebay for 15-18$ so will sell here for 12$ each or buy 3 for 30$

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/IJRqDgjXMOQ[/video]
IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

pipe.jpg

Also now available, seeds from my top crop (pics of the buds available on request) & shatter wax high thc. PM me if interested.

New Shipping Info: Shipping to the lower 48 states will be 6$.

Philly

Power member.
Just curious, did you make those yourself or just buy them in bulk to resell at the hempfest for a little profit?

BBG

Philly said:
Just curious, did you make those yourself or just buy them in bulk to resell at the hempfest for a little profit?

My girl ordered a pack of 200 from Taiwan in bulk (where shes born) and we took them to a local hemp festival to sell....made around 280$ so this is what we got left

Philly

Power member.
BBG said:
My girl ordered a pack of 200 from Taiwan in bulk (where shes born) and we took them to a local hemp festival to sell....made around 280$ so this is what we got left
Oh that is pretty tight, they are quite unique that is for sure.

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
damn id love to have one of these would you maybe take a trade for this? i only have $5.80 in my paypal but id give you a $20 semi as well

coltie2

Ex-Staff
This thread should be moved to the non virtual items area..no?

I may be interested in buying one once I get paid this week. All let you know.

Also I live in Seattle:) Was a good hempfest this year wasn't it? Did you meet tommy Chong?

Hold

User is banned.
This is cool as fuck and I would definitely purchase of you could post a video of you smoking out of one.

Cred

Im not a smoker but these look dope as shit. Best of luck to you man

BBG

Philly said:
Oh that is pretty tight, they are quite unique that is for sure.
Thanks homie, yeah I been smokin bud for over 10 years and had never seen 1 till my girl brought over a huge box and gave me a bunch...i'm more into the tech/electronic smoking devices like vaporizers 
Dusk said:
Hey i tried contacting you on AIM but you seem to be offline and not wanting to accept messages
My bad seems I've been targeted again (for the 4th or 5th time) off some faggot on HF...them no life losers have nothing better to do then spend hours trying to hack well known members to brag thinking it will make them cool lmao
Insane said:
Lowkey  i live an hour from seattle area :p.. but missed hempfest
Hempfest was LOCO this year...couldn't walk anywhere without smelling bud and people offering you tokes or hits
Shift said:
this is pretty cool

How much weight can you pack in the bowl ?

whats the interior made of ?
The interior is a flexible tube of some sort but every tough never had 1 break....the bowl pieces are decent size, I go thru about 3 bowls per gram, 4 if I don't pack it tightly
Otaku said:
damn id love to have one of these would you maybe take a trade for this? i only have $5.80 in my paypal but id give you a $20 semi as well
I would but they all belong to my girl and she's not into the whole nice email and account collecting sry man
coltie2 said:
This thread should be moved to the non virtual items area..no?

I may be interested in buying one once I get paid this week. All let you know.

Also I live in Seattle:)  Was a good hempfest this year wasn't it? Did you meet tommy Chong?

Yeah maybe I should of posted it there but oh well its here now, but hempfest was fun as hell but nah I didn't get a chance to my girl rented out a booth and we was selling our home grown fire, pipes, and weed pizzas....if you live in Seattle then that'd would be easy to meet up sometime....and also if you are local I do sell as well and I only pick up sticky dank smelly buds all home grown by my long time boy down in Gram. 8th - 35, quarters 55, halfs 100, full zips 180, QPs 500...feel free to hit me up anytime
Untitled.png

IMG_2122.jpg

BTW my product strain is called Game Changer and is from an indoor professional grow no out door bs, no nasty weed that smells like grass but I will warn you that it does have that powerful skunk smell and will stink up any room
http://s24.postimg.org/3ybvi5jd1/IMG_2457_copy.jpg/img] - And yes I always have the product year round and usually am up till 2-3am and willing to meet if it's for the right amount. Just a heads up thats all.

[quote='Hold']
This is cool as fuck and I would definitely purchase of you could post a video of you smoking out of one.
[/quote]
Hah that's actually a good idea homie, surprisingly they do work really well and are cleanable, the bowl piece can screw off for cleaning out the resin
[hr]
[quote='Wax']
very cool. I'll be buying one of these :)
[/quote]
Thanks man
[quote='etnies']
vouch for @BBG !!!! <3 cool stuff!
[/quote]
Thanks home boy....you know we still need to discuss business I still got that bomb shatter wax that's like 80% THC
[quote='Jimmy Newtron']
These are sick I actually might buy one. how much can you put in the bowl?
[/quote]
The bowls are not small for sure, but not big as a bong or large glass pipe....I personally pack my bowls full because of my high tolerance but I am usually able to fir 3-4 bowls 
[quote='Cred']
Im not a smoker but these look dope as shit. Best of luck to you man
[/quote]
Good for you bro, don't ever start....just another bad habbit to waste 100s of dollars on a month
[hr]
Oh btw almost forgot....I do sell seeds from time to time and am pretty sure they are legal to ship...so if anyones in the market for some seeds to grow your own stuff lmk.....
[img]http://s14.postimg.org/4kt0cjei9/IMG_2293.jpg

Started my crops in June....grew big by Sept....End of the season harvist (these all went into edibles as you can see I grew them outside)
IMG_1021.jpg

Oh last but not least I forgot to mention...I do all the web n graphic design for my boys company he started called Weedzza, which are the 1st cannabis infused mini pizzas....eat a delicious pizza, sit back and feel relaxed as hell within an hour. They sell at dispenceries here for 12-15 each....if anyones interested in trying one here lmk and I will give you the FK price of 8$ each or 7 for 50$. I also do sell hash wax but really would prefer to ship to states where marijuana is legal though. (Must be 21 or over as well)

12219459_10153656507027381_3169488690307690890_n.jpg

BBG

Shift said:
You should make a video of you hitting it
Good idea check back tonight and I will take a video...gettin ready to eat dinner wit the fam but ill blaze after we all eat and upload the vid tonight

rach

Not a smoker, but that's so cool, so it must be like hollow inside (plastic?) glws!

etnies

User is banned.
Got mine today from @BBG !! thanks a bunch homie, I'd rep you but I don't know how and I'm really high