• You must be registered to see posts in this forum!
  • Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling OG Baseball Related Gamertag | Never Been on Market Before

Terror Squad

User is banned.
Tag is 2 words, with a space in between. It is considered a "spaced tag" because the tag without a space in between the words exists, but you would want this tag to stay as the spaced version because it looks alot better compared to all together.

Current Offer: $0
BIN: $175

It's baseball related, please only PM me if interested and have the appropriate funds.

Paypal from Trusted Users, Trades for IGs/Gamertags are welcome, but open to all trades.

BasedGod

User is banned.
Terror_Squad said:
Tag is 2 words, with a space in between. It is considered a "spaced tag" because the tag without a space in between the words exists, but you would want this tag to stay as the spaced version because it looks alot better compared to all together.

It's baseball related, please only PM me if interested and have the appropriate funds.

Paypal from Trusted Users, Trades for IGs/Gamertags are welcome, but open to all trades.

You're bustin out the big guns. Pm me man. You already know

Difficult

User is banned.
Pm me this when you have time muchacho!

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
ChaosFKGod said:
dont trust difficult he is a scammer, scammed for the GT: Warthog

Look man, this is the 2nd time I've seen this. You haven't posted any proof that he scammed, and I know who he got the tag from and that it was obtained legit, so just chill out. You're making a bad start for yourself on here. Just chill and focus on your own stuff.

OP, good luck with sales.

BasedGod

User is banned.
Terror_Squad said:
Thanks for the kind words, This is still available!

You still have yet to pm me. I think i may know what it is though

Wrld

Power member.
Could you possibly PM me what the tag is? I can get funds if I like what you're selling.

Poe

User is banned.
I would love a PM with this tag, highly interested.

RIP Mocking

User is banned.
Terror Squad said:

please pm me this , i need a new tag .

Narc

User is banned.
This guy is 100000% legit ive seen all these ttags

Myth

Onyx user!
Is this a team by any chance?
If its the tag I'm thinking of its been on the market plenty of times. Either way GLWS.

Terror Squad

User is banned.
Myth said:
Is this a team by any chance?
If its the tag I'm thinking of its been on the market plenty of times. Either way GLWS.
Nope this is not a team name. This tag has never been on the market before, I am the original owner from when Gamertags first got reset 3 years ago.

Fade

Power member.
PM me the tag please! May be interested, we'll see!

Thanks