• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rune pures are dead.

nehkz

Onyx user!
*claps with joy*

PK'ing worked with the old combat in RuneScape that made it a lot different to PvP in other games. So why the fuck do people now expect it to work the same with different combat? It's PvP now. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.

(I hated PvP or PK'ing before. Now I may actually like it.)

Scenery

User is banned.
Well, on the bright side iron gives like an 800hp boost! >.>

A few questions.
1. Why does he leave all the loot
2. Cant he just quest to 50 def
3. WTF. Jagex you ruined combat. Im no longer a skiller. Level 4 combat? Wtf! Why?

Thanks guys :)

Abc said:
A few questions.
3. WTF. Jagex you ruined combat. Im no longer a skiller. Level 4 combat? Wtf! Why?

1. Beta version allows you to get any item you want (sort of like a spawn server)
2. Barrows' glove requires 70 defense and anything above 45 defense isn't considered a rune pure
3. Jagex fails

Gamma said:
Abc said:
A few questions.

1. Beta version allows you to get any item you want (sort of like a spawn server)
2. Barrows' glove requires 70 defense and anything above 45 defense isn't considered a rune pure
3. Jagex fails

Wow, i wish i had a beta account just to spawn a load of items i couldnt afford before.

nehkz

Onyx user!
Abc said:
Gamma said:
Abc said:
A few questions.

3. Jagex fails

Wow, i wish i had a beta account just to spawn a load of items i couldnt afford before.

You can't keep them after the beta has been released into the live game.

Chewbaka

I love how so many kids are crying because they don't know how to use an action bar. Now this is going to show who is actually good at PvP and not some right click and get lucky.

No ones crying about a action bar, no one enjoys change when they're already used to something.. It's like living in a nice little neighborhood with all your friends and then suddenly moving to a completely new area. That's how I look at it anyways. I don't mind since I didn't do shit for my RS account other than bot.

Chewbaka

Method said:
No ones crying about a action bar, no one enjoys change when they're already used to something.. It's like living in a nice little neighborhood with all your friends and then suddenly moving to a completely new area. That's how I look at it anyways. I don't mind since I didn't do shit for my RS account other than bot.

You realize the action bar is the main part of the update right?

Chewbaka said:
Method said:

You realize the action bar is the main part of the update right?

That's a big part of it yes, did you consider that the other huge part of the update is the complete rework of combat? But I guess you could mean that was included.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
holy shit they really did fuck it