• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RS 3 Mini Games & Mini Quests service

mmoseeker

RS 3 Mini Games & Mini Quests service

1. We guarantee a 100% manual service; no bots or macros, which can be harmful to your account, will ever be used.

2. Please go to our 24/7 Live Chat Help and tell our Reps your Password and Bank pin if the sevice requires. DO NOT tell anyone your order details except our on line supporter and our 24/7 Live Chat is the ONLY SAFE place to deal with your order.

3. Please make sure that your stats meet the minimum requirements of the Mini Game which you have chosen. If you have any extra requests for your Mini Game or Quest then please tell our Live Chat Reps.

Terms Of Service

1.I am not responsible for any bans during/after the service.
2.I have the right to decline any orders.
3.You must not change password and must not login during the service,doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
4.You should move gold to another account before the service. Make it easier,for us both!
5.We never go first to anyone.
6.You must change password after we done the service . 

contact us by send me a pm

1. We support Paypal / Moneybookers / Payza (All business Account), All the payments are paid via Balance of account! Its much safe than receiving payments by credit card!
2. We are the 5500+ Feedback wow gold Powerseller and 4000+ PA seller, We have been running our business for online game currency for over 6 years.
3. We have good feedback on ownedcore by name mmocake for buying other game gold like ffxiv gil [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]blade and soul gold [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]eso gold etc[/font]