• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Road to 99 Firemaking

XL6

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEGRAVDGg4s[/video]

Update 1: i have recently gotten 90 Firemaking check out my video and sub to my new channel if you would like to see more videos!
This is my new account i started last week. Trying to get 99 Firemaking currently using maple from 85-90 then yews from 90-99. If you want add me in game at XL6 and you can chat with me or anything. Please leave any tips you may have for a faster method. I dont have alot of money i have 2mil actually so any log donations would be amazing even more if they were yews! So i will keep you guys posted for future levels thanks! Also i am F2P atm and am working on getting a membership within the next few days.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
RE: 99 Firemaking

Oh ok. Good luck. 2m should be enough if you're doing willows, if the price of willows is still around 10gp.

XL6

Deathwish said:
Oh ok. Good luck. 2m should be enough if you're doing willows, if the price of willows is still around 10gp.

Im actually using maples i have 13k maples right now and those will get me to 90 but i still have 1mil left after that so idk if 1m worth of yews will get me 90-99.

Singer

Onyx user!

I was looking at some old accounts of mine and found one with 99 fishing, going to make it member and bot the shit out of it. Then I can go for 99 firemaking and cooking :p

Good luck on 99 buddy.

XL6

Singer said:
I was looking at some old accounts of mine and found one with 99 fishing, going to make it member and bot the shit out of it. Then I can go for 99 firemaking and cooking :p

Good luck on 99 buddy.
Thanks! and Goodluck as well to you.

http://gyazo.com/66e78a1bf01953306d47d534b7f9f7e9

First update: 86 firemaking

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!

Good luck dude.
I got 99 firemaking and woodcutting a while ago. But I didn't spend any money on logs because I'd burn what I chopped. Did it with willows.
Going now for 99 cooking (90 right now) and then 85 mining to mine runite ore, I want money.

XL6

Daniel said:
Good luck dude.
I got 99 firemaking and woodcutting a while ago. But I didn't spend any money on logs because I'd burn what I chopped. Did it with willows.
Going now for 99 cooking (90 right now) and then 85 mining to mine runite ore, I want money.
Thanks man! and goodluck as well i know sometimes mining is hard and boring lol but hope you get 99 cooking soon keep us updated.

http://gyazo.com/b12f0f3f39765421a03c82447065847a

Update 2: 88 Firemaking

Deathcrow

Power member.

You are already pretty close, shouldn't be much longer before you get that 99.

I don't know if you are a member or anything, but will you have an account on the 2007 server? If so will you try botting many of the skills?

Singer

Onyx user!

Deathcrow said:

I don't know if you are a member or anything, but will you have an account on the 2007 server? If so will you try botting many of the skills?

I honestly hope people don't ruin the game and bot on it, hopefully theres some way of stopping it. (On old school servers)

Botting on the main server is fine by me, the screwed it anyway.

I saw two days and this guy will have it if hes botting a heap load each day.

Deathcrow

Power member.

Singer said:
Deathcrow said:

I honestly hope people don't ruin the game and bot on it, hopefully theres some way of stopping it. (On old school servers)

Jagex won't be implementing much to stop bots unless we hit 500k+ votes though. :\

Singer

Onyx user!

The possibility that we could hit them is still there, logically speaking, after the mass of votes on the first day got it so high if the amount of votes stay at the same pace they are now (with the banner on the front page) we can reach the 500k mark.

Let us hope and pray to the almighty Runescape vote jesus we get 500k.

Deathwish

Onyx user!

Deathcrow said:
Singer said:
Deathcrow said:

Jagex won't be implementing much to stop bots unless we hit 500k+ votes though. :\

More active player moderation.

XL6

Well I just got members so i will be making an 07 account but probably wont bot 07 i think im going to make a legit skiller. Also i just got 89 and am 100k from 90! so any suggestions on what i should do next only have 1mil cash though :(

Deathcrow

Power member.

Exotic Motion said:
Well I just got members so i will be making an 07 account but probably wont bot 07 i think im going to make a legit skiller. Also i just got 89 and am 100k from 90! so any suggestions on what i should do next only have 1mil cash though :(

Sounds like you should bot something that doesn't cost you money and maybe even something that could make you money.

XL6

Deathcrow said:
Exotic Motion said:

Sounds like you should bot something that doesn't cost you money and maybe even something that could make you money.
Well ive already gotten to 90 so im in no way stopping but perhaps after i get 99 i will bot something to make my money back. What do you have in mind?

Deathcrow

Power member.

Exotic Motion said:
Deathcrow said:
Exotic Motion said:

Well ive already gotten to 90 so im in no way stopping but perhaps after i get 99 i will bot something to make my money back. What do you have in mind?

Maybe fishing or mining. You could even do mining and smithing together.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!

Deathcrow said:
Exotic Motion said:
Deathcrow said:

Where and how? Sounds interesting.

Deathcrow

Power member.

Daniel said:
Deathcrow said:
Exotic Motion said:

Where and how? Sounds interesting.

I meant mine ore and then use that ore for smithing.

Mine somewhere that has a deposit box or bank nearby and after you have gotten a good amount of ore go to a nearby furnace to smelt it all. Etc.