• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Relationship Advice

Backwoods

User is banned.
Do you feel like your relationship is slipping, its not how it used to be? Do you feel like your partner isn't meeting your wants and needs? Well look no where else!

I [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]have studied self reliance, life and peak performance, enlightened self help, self esteem, and self value. These are key components to maintaing a relationship. Instead of wasting a lot of time writing a ebook or a service I am doing this for free because I know how stressful relationships can be. So PM me with your situation all of it. Or feel free to post here. To be honest I like coaching people in this field so hit me up.[/font]​

DustDice

User is banned.
Nobody is going to take you seriously with a usertitle like that. You're immature, no wonder why nobody cares about this thread.

Awhile

Power member.
DustDice said:
Nobody is going to take you seriously with a usertitle like that. You're immature, no wonder why nobody cares about this thread.

Damn, this nigga Dice just scorching kids.

Jur

Amazing you are giving something back to the community. I personally don't need this but maybe you will help a lot of others.

Professor

Dearest Backwoods:

My fleshlight broke at the same time as my electric razor. I only have enough money to replace one or the other, not both. I miss the relationship I shared with fleshy, but my neckbeard is growing out of control. What do I do?

Best regards,
- Lonely

In all seriousness, thank you for offering others guidance in their personal relationships. To hoard unspilled knowledge is to be obsolete, but to be wise is the sharing of knowledge to the benefit of others. That is how you make a difference with the life you've been given - to have an impact on the life of another.