• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Registrations are back open and more!

Philly

Power member.
For a couple weeks now our registrations have been down/disabled. At this time they are now back open for anyone eligible to register. I have been messaged quite alot regarding this and so have other team members which is why I am announcing it's reopening. on top of the registrations being reopened we have fixed several minor bugs that have been reported such as users getting the banned message when not actually banned. Please report any issues you may still be having so they can be resolved asap. 

The upgrade page/ shop is still not functional but will be the next thing to be completed. If you seek to upgrade I encourage you to check out the link below for great deals that will remain opened until the new shop is opened which is expected to be finished no later than tomorrow night. The goal however is to have it fully functional by the end of today, the 21st.

Tomorrow June 22nd at 8pm PST we will be raffling off a usergroup for all users that make a purchase during our current sale located here: [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-276307.html[/font]

Jaii

Awesome news, I'm glad the registrations are back up. Now we can get some new members :^)

JWS

Onyx user!
Yess, can't wait until the upgrade page goes back up!!

Yui

That's good to hear more people can join the community! On the topic of bans, will the ban list be making a return with the upcoming changes to the forum? I quite enjoyed viewing all of the idiots who got banned.

Jaii

Yui said:
That's good to hear more people can join the community! On the topic of bans, will the ban list be making a return with the upcoming changes to the forum? I quite enjoyed viewing all of the idiots who got banned.

I think they mentioned ages ago just as it was removed that it won't be coming back. And that is why they made it so you can view them on their profiles.

Jaii

Gear said:
damn my ban message is gone, thanks a lot Philly :D

Same, I'm so happy now I can delete my VPN :^)

Yui

Jaii said:
I think they mentioned ages ago just as it was removed that it won't be coming back. And that is why they made it so you can view them on their profiles.
Oh I see. It makes it a little more inconvenient to see who's been banned recently however if I can still have a sneaky look then I'm happy. I'm quite the "nosy" person as some would say.

Jaii

Yui said:
Oh I see. It makes it a little more inconvenient to see who's been banned recently however if I can still have a sneaky look then I'm happy. I'm quite the "nosy" person as some would say.

I suppose it'd be nice to have it back. I used to just look through it myself.

Gear

Power member.
Jaii said:
Same, I'm so happy now I can delete my VPN :^)
Yeh lol I just left my forumkorner open and if I had a notification i'd connect to a vpn then see what it was about. At least now we don't have to go through all that trouble :D

Yui said:
lol if there was a bans page i'd be looking at it everyday to see who's been naughty :D

Julian

Power member.
Hopefully this brings new members and makes FK more active.

Jaii

Gear said:
Yeh lol I just left my forumkorner open and if I had a notification i'd connect to a vpn then see what it was about. At least now we don't have to go through all that trouble :D

Exactly lmao, thank you Philly for fixing this.