• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Recommend me some anime

Shock

Onyx user!
I have seen

SAO Series
Tokyo Ghoul Series
Steins Gate
Naruto
Death Note
Hunter x Hunter

I want something similar to above series.

Taohz

Here are some of the ones i found interesting
-Soul Eater (Set at the "Death Weapon Meister Academy", the series revolves around three teams, each consisting of a weapon meister and (at least one) weapon that can transform into a humanoid. Trying to make the latter a "death scythe" and thus fit for use by the academy's headmaster Shinigami, the personification of death, they must collect the souls of 99 evil humans and one witch, in that order; otherwise, they will have to start all over again.)

-One punch man (The story takes place in the fictional Japanese metropolis of City Z. The world is full of strange monsters that mysteriously appear and cause disasters. Saitama, the protagonist, is an incredibly powerful hero who can easily defeat the monsters or other villains with a single punch. However, due to his overwhelming strength, Saitama has become bored with his powers and is constantly trying to find stronger opponents who can present a challenge to him.

On his adventures, he meets new friends, enemies, and his own disciple, the cyborg Genos, and joins the Heroes Association in order to gain official recognition as a hero. Despite defeating many strong monsters that even the Heroes Association’s top members are unable to defeat, Saitama struggles to gain respect. Most people look down on him due to his plain physical appearance, and some accuse him of being a counterfeit hero. Only a small number of individuals recognize his incredible talent and humility towards others.)

-Cowboy Bebop ( anime series animated by Sunrise featuring a production team led by director Shinichirō Watanabe, screenwriter Keiko Nobumoto, character designer Toshihiro Kawamoto, mechanical designer Kimitoshi Yamane, and composer Yoko Kanno. The twenty-six episodes ("sessions") of the series are set in the year 2071, and follow the lives of a bounty hunter crew traveling on the Bebop (their spaceship). Cowboy Bebop explores philosophical concepts including existentialism, existential ennui, and loneliness.)

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Clannad
Fruits Basket

They are very romantic xx :D in my opinion x

X66

You could watch Ouran High School Host Club but that isnt similar to the anime series that you've watched

Yui

You should give Bleach a go, show's dope. I recommend skipping all of the arcs though.

no u

User is banned.
hyouka, parasyte, berserk, kiznaiver and another. all pretty good in my opinion and somewhat similiar to the shows you watched i also got a whole list on good horror anime

Ponyo

Power member.
Aldnoah Zero
Deadman Wonderland
Seven Deadly Sins
Ajin

All of them are pretty short has enough action to satisfy and still really good also you can watch them all on Netflix