• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

-

ja

Nap enthusiast
Don't usually post these threads but god damn this is something I want to flex pepepls

Long story short I sold a dead 170K Facebook page to a Chinese network for $1,650 USD ($2,500 AUD) via PayPal.

Question on top of the flex: If I deleted the PayPal I used after it's transferred would I be avoiding a chargeback? 🤔
Usually the scam is "Let me have business manager to check insights" then they can bypass the 2 week wait to remove admins however they paid up front so I'm slightly confused. Either they'll chargeback the day I remove my business manager or it'll be a real deal.​

Jaii

I'm pretty sure paypal still links connected bank accounts, at least that's what happened to me. I had a chargeback after closing my old account, $2K was being directed out of my old bank account. It could be different nowadays, not sure.

ja

Nap enthusiast
I'm pretty sure paypal still links connected bank accounts, at least that's what happened to me. I had a chargeback after closing my old account, $2K was being directed out of my old bank account. It could be different nowadays, not sure.
I'm going to assume it's the same situation now however I've got evidence that there was a deal & even more evidence that I'm following the deal legitimately so PayPal can have them screenshots & I'll win because they actually look at screenshots now