• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pubes or No Pubes?

$crim

Onyx user!
So, do you guys shave your pubes, or do you leave a forest. 

Personally, I shave my shit.

Cred

3/4th of fk doesn't even have pubes yet lol.

Cred

I'm 14, ill be 15 in 3 months. I have pubes though lol xD

Fedora

I just trim it down, I usually grow a bush in around 2 weeks so I just trim every week or so.

Boltage

Power member.
Yeah I shave that shit like every 2 days. Can't let it even grow a centimeter without me wanting to scratch my balls every 5 seconds

Brennan

I don't shave my pubes bald, but I do trim them (in the bush area), but I do shave my balls and asshole/buttcrack with a normal razor. I shave my asshole and my buttcrack so I don't have to wipe my ass as much. It also smells a lot better because shit doesn't stick to my hairs.

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
Brennan said:
I don't shave my pubes bald, but I do trim them (in the bush area), but I do shave my balls and asshole/buttcrack with a normal razor. I shave my asshole and my buttcrack so I don't have to wipe my ass as much. It also smells a lot better because shit doesn't stick to my hairs.
This is my routine as well, but I will go bald if a lady is afraid of some hair.

Azazel

User is banned.
I shave why wouldn't you? Bitches don't like giving head to a hairy dick. Plus my shit grows uncontrollably like the hairs grow all the way in my ass my girl said my dick looks like osama bin laden when I don't shave.