• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

!!PS4 FOR $200 KMART PRICE MATCH!!

Boogeyman

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I just went to target and got a price match on TWO PS4's for $200 each. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Here's the link to Kmarts site. You can try pice match at best buy, target, and walmart. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://m.kmart.com/sony-playstation-4/p-018W006374751001P[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Price: $200[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Reg price: $399.99[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Pic of the receipt, I literally just got this about 45 min ago. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

Toxic

Dang if they had this for Xbox One that would be dope

Looks like im buying a ps4 tomorrow

Reptar

Power member.
I will be stopping by Target & Walmart tonight, thank you.

Reptar

Power member.
Apparently Walmart in my area doesn't do it & they're fully aware of people taking advantage of this opportunity. Also, Targets in my area are all out of stock and I don't want to drive 60 miles and take my chances. May the force be with you.

Boogeyman

Reptar said:
Apparently Walmart in my area doesn't do it & they're fully aware of people taking advantage of this opportunity. Also, Targets in my area are all out of stock and I don't want to drive 60 miles and take my chances. May the force be with you.

When this previously happened, I tried doing it at walmart. Got denied. Target was super easy, just showed them my phone and swiped my card!

Chipotle

Doobie said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I just went to target and got a price match on TWO PS4's for $200 each. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Here's the link to Kmarts site. You can try pice match at best buy, target, and walmart. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://m.kmart.com/sony-playstation-4/p-018W006374751001P[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Price: $200[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Reg price: $399.99[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Pic of the receipt, I literally just got this about 45 min ago. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

Do you know if this is still available I might go try my luck tomorrow if it is. Thank you m8

Color

Chipotle said:
Do you know if this is still available I might go try my luck tomorrow if it is. Thank you m8
They find every bullshit excuse not to.

Chipotle

Color said:
They find every bullshit excuse not to.

That's bullshit they should honor the policy of price matching if they advertise it as they do saying they match anything

Power member.
That price is very cheap, everywhere I go I see the same Setup for $400

Boogeyman

Seven said:
What would I price match it to? The link you sent doesn't have a price.

They might've fixed the website price, try using your mobile phone to view the site.

If the price still doesn't come up, please tell me. I will edit/lock this thread!

Boogeyman

Seven said:
"This item is not available on mobile. Please try the desktop site or an actual store."

Hmmmm..... They must've fixed the flaw in their system. You can remove this thread if you like.

I just tried it on my phone and it said the same thing.

Color

Seven said:
"This item is not available on mobile. Please try the desktop site or an actual store."
You're about a week late.