• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PM Me With Your GT's!

Skinny

User is banned.
I will be trading a super nice Instagram for a OG Gamertag. This offer is only gonna be up for a few days. If nobody want's to trade then I simply won't deal. PM me with your GT's and I will respond with my IG.

Requirements:
- On a fresh account
- No aids
- If its a 3 char, it must be clean.
- Will Use MM if needed

Thanks to @gasoline ( I copied what you were looking for because I'm in the same interest.)

Fallout

User is banned.
Good luck with finding a gamertag that you like homie.

Dkd

User is banned.
Skinny said:
I will be trading a super nice Instagram for a OG Gamertag. This offer is only gonna be up for a few days. If nobody want's to trade then I simply won't deal. PM me with your GT's and I will respond with my IG.

Requirements:
- On a fresh account
- No aids
- If its a 3 char, it must be clean.
- Will Use MM if needed

Thanks to @gasoline ( I copied what you were looking for because I'm in the same interest.)
Vouch for Skinny, cool and very legit!

Bomb

User is banned.
LOL this dude really made another account just to vouch for himself and bump his thread

What the fuck has this site come to

Vague

User is banned.
Bomb said:
LOL this dude really made another account just to vouch for himself and bump his thread

lol omg hahahahahahaha thats so sad xD

The Host

Waiting for a new account to vouch for @DKD vouch

Skinny

User is banned.
Bomb said:

that not even me. lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo but thanks for assuming. Check the ips and everything. Plus if I was gonna multi it sure in hell wouldn't be a random 3 char. But I don't multi because I'm not a faggot. I actually have no Idea who that is.

Skinny said:
that not even me. lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo but thanks for assuming. Check the ips and everything. Plus if I was gonna multi it sure in hell wouldn't be a random 3 char. But I don't multi because I'm not a faggot. I actually have no Idea who that is.

and here's even more proof because you probably still think its me. I don't even have same local time, birthdate, and it was registered 3 days ago. Although it is kinda fucking ridiculous to get blamed for something when you're sleeping for no reason but do you man.
https://gyazo.com/2c1c174b762f96097ce7b428730a4299