• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Plug? (xans)

O F

Xanax is very rare where I live so prices are insane.
If you got a plug hmu with details or if you know a reliable site lmk.

Poptart

I heard tinder is a good place to find plugs. Not a joke either

Julian

Power member.
Not sure where you live, but take it easy man. Xanax bars are no joke.

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
Xanax bars really aren't something to fuck with. I spent a year and a half on them and regret it so much. Anyways, you could probably get a perscription for it easily.

Verity

Power member.
Go to your doctor and say you have extreme anxiety panic attacks. Or something along those lines you "might" get prescribed Xanax. If your guardian approves. You might get prescribed some other shit if you don't play your cards right. Xans are like $5 a pop;Don't pop xans while smoking or under the influence of liquor or alcohol. In some cases not even soda only time you can try it while smoking is when you get passed the half a bar stage.

If you're a beginner start off with half a bar then try a full bar. Just so you know your bodies limits and what not.

Good luck crack head. (just kidding) :)

O F

[ザイオン] said:
Xanax bars really aren't something to fuck with. I spent a year and a half on them and regret it so much. Anyways, you could probably get a perscription for it easily.
i already been through it fam, I'm just poppin them occasionally now.

Verity said:
Go to your doctor and say you have extreme anxiety panic attacks. Or something along those lines you "might" get prescribed Xanax. If your guardian approves. You might get prescribed some other shit if you don't play your cards right.  Xans are like $5 a pop;Don't pop xans while smoking or under the influence of liquor or alcohol. In some cases not even soda only time you can try it while smoking is when you get passed the half a bar stage.

If you're a beginner start off with half a bar then try a full bar. Just so you know your bodies limits and what not.

Good luck crack head. (just kidding) :)
I'm no begginer, I've been taking xans and kpins for years. It's easy to cop scripts in the US but out here the doctors wont give me shit.
People go crazy for Xans here, barz sell for 10 a pop and I'm not dumb enough to pay that.

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
O F said:
i already been through it fam, I'm just poppin them occasionally now.

I'm no begginer, I've been taking xans and kpins for years. It's easy to cop scripts in the US but out here the doctors wont give me shit.
People go crazy for Xans here, barz sell for 10 a pop and I'm not dumb enough to pay that.

Theyre usually 10 a pop in Washington. I got them for 5 after my perscription was done.