• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Picked up an Xbox One tonight...add my GT

BBG

Just picked up an Xbox One and was going to post up my gamertag to get some new friends added.
My Xbox Live GT: AK47z
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Feel free to add me anyone....also post up some good game recommendations, need to pick some up this week[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Also pulling out some of my Xbox tools..figured Id post a few...[/font]
Check available gamertags - http://checkgamertag.com/
or
I have an xbox gt scanner that I can share...I dont check the forums much so for faster replies hit me up on one of my messenger ids in my signature and ill transfer you a copy of my scanner(only sharing a few copies so it doesn't get leaked)
TSm_Mb.png

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
RE: FK Members Xbox Live Gamertags: Post em here

this has been done a thousand times, theirs even a sticky when you open xbox gaming

Piece

cannaisseur

Here is the thread @"sonic youth" is talking about.

BBG

Sonic Youth said:
this has been done a thousand times, theirs even a sticky when you open xbox gaming
Word I figured it had already been done but didnt see it...anyway changed up the thread so it aint a duplicate 
Piece said:
Here is the thread @"sonic youth" is talking about.
thx man

Cred

Yo I could use that gt scanner. I got a gay ass gt and need a new one lol.

Ill try to remember to add you but if i forget my gt is : Cred the God

BBG

Cred said:
Yo I could use that gt scanner. I got a gay ass gt and need a new one lol.

Ill try to remember to add you but if i forget my gt is : Cred the God

Yeah hit me up on Aim or Yahoo messenger and ill transfer u a copy....ill be on for another hour tonight but if you dont catch me online tonight email me at B.G@aim(fyi must use an aim/aol email to transfer .exes) requesting the app and ill send you a copy