• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[PERSONAL STYLIST] I Will Style You For PP/BTC/Koins

elite

Hi, I will style you for PayPal / Bitcoin / Koins

Great for those who think Yeezys are cool shoes or people who wear designer belts!

Price: $100PayPal/week $93BTC/week 735Koins/week

Julian

Power member.
This is the cringiest thread on FK, do you need money this badly? Good luck on your service.

Backwoods

User is banned.
I will pay you to style my pubes to look like Kodak's hair

elite

Julian said:
This is the cringiest thread on FK, do you need money this badly? Good luck on your service.

haha you probably wear bootcut jeans hang yourself

Backwoods said:
I will pay you to style my pubes to look like Kodak's hair

thats a good idea but i dont have african fingers sorry man

Julian

Power member.
I wouldn't die in bootcut jeans. You probably wear cargo shorts with Filas and a striped Tank top. Walmart clothes head ass.

elite

Julian said:
I wouldn't die in bootcut jeans. You probably wear cargo shorts with Filas and a striped Tank top. Walmart clothes head ass.

you probably shop at zumies case closed

Julian

Power member.
Never, Zumiez is for kids that are posers at skating and kids who still wear Diamond Supply Co.

Awhile

Power member.
elite said:
you probably shop at zumies case closed

Julian said:
Never, Zumiez is for kids that are posers at skating and kids who still wear Diamond Supply Co.
close this case by showing what you wear. Also OP if this is a serious thread post some of your outfits to show you arnt some retard that will dress them in supreme and bape.

frown

User is banned.
thank god you fk retards need this, nice service.

elite

Awhile said:
close this case by showing what you wear. Also OP if this is a serious thread post some of your outfits to show you arnt some retard that will dress them in supreme and bape.

i'd link my Instagram but i got bannedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

and besides im not going to style everyone the same u know like if someone likes menswear then ill hook them up and not make them wear streetwear or vice versa an interested customer can pm me and ill give them more information

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
you have any examples how you would style someone? edit - btw i dont think this is a bad service if youre good at what you do

elite

Sonic Youth said:
you have any examples how you would style someone? edit - btw i dont think this is a bad service if youre good at what you do

Like i said, you'd have to tell me about yourself

race
and whether you prefer street/menswear

DustDice

User is banned.
You base style on race? That is the most racist thing I've read all week, if not month. Why should skin colour be involved? Are you saying that some clothes look better with different shades of skin? Such racism.

elite

DustDice said:
You base style on race? That is the most racist thing I've read all week, if not month. Why should skin colour be involved? Are you saying that some clothes look better with different shades of skin? Such racism.

no lol im talking about hair and shit style isnt limited to clothes bro

DustDice

User is banned.
Okay so if I'm white you can give me that Waka Flocka hair cut?

Cred

Yo you should give a vouch copy to @coltie2 , that boy needs it.

(jk bb)

Awhile

Power member.
DustDice said:
Okay so if I'm white you can give me that Waka Flocka hair cut?

This argument makes no sense at all, of course different races look better with different haircuts and styles. Also he couldn't tell some black dude with nappy ass hair to get a haircut that requires straight hair.