• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon @Stitches

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am @[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Stitches[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] on this site and got banned for scamming because I thought it was cool that I could get away with something like this, but I realized that it was a retarded thing to do. I asked @[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Liquids[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] to possibly help me to get in contact with @[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]suppressor[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](former KIK circulates and current kik E0y) and he was nice enough to help me find him. I got in contact with him and gave him the thing that I scammed him for (GT: Swit*hbl*de). He secured it and has all the access to the account. Suppressor and liquids can vouch for me and here I have proof of me giving back the account. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](WILL POST PROOF OF GIVING BACK INFO WHEN I GET ONTO MY COMPUTER CUZ IDK HOW TO POST PHOTOS FROM MY PHONE)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I understood that scamming is retarded thing to do especially for something like social media. I learn from my mistakes and I hope that I can receive another change from the staff. I want to be know on the site for something good not notoriously for scamming. Thank you for hearing me out![/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]P.S. If you want to contact me for proof of me giving back the account or something, my KIK is jqz[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]FeaR[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Cam[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Philly[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]SORRY FOR POSTING IN THE WRONG SECTION BEFORE THIS[/font]

Cam

To my understanding you gave the GT back to the person you scammed it off of? If that is the case, I will say yes.

But only under these circumstances:

1. You WILL wear DWC for 8 months. No negotiating it. Period.

2. You will be stripped of any on-site upgrades you had.

3. If you scam once more, you will be put on the no pardon list, thus NEVER being able to return again.

4. By this ban being lifted on @Stitches you automatically agree to all these terms and conditions.

Please note: DWC members are not to be posting in the marketplace, doing so will get you warned.