• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon @Shot

It's been about two whole years since I've been on this forum. Wow. I bet everyone is either gone or doesn't remember little ol me. Anyway.. I would like to see about the possibility of being unbanned. The situation that got me banned was really fucked up. To make a long story short.. I bought a group off @Philly (admin) then the next day I got banned from this one guy; forever, over something stupid. I asked Phily to refund my money because I never got the group I paid for, then days later I filed a dispute on PayPal. Thus the reason for my ban. It was only $40 but that was a lot to me at the time. And that was my only ever incident, I've middlemanned thousands of dollars worth of goods.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I realize now that - that was fucked up. He's just a business man, and I was in the wrong (and poor). I'm a totally different person now, I've moved, got married, and recently my son was born. I've grown a lot these past two years.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Willing to resolve this @Philly I've served my sentence and hopefully can get off early with good behavior :)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Sorry[/font]

Philly

Power member.
This pardon has been accepted, please review the rules and if you intend on staying unbanned follow our rules.