• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

NulledBB - MyBB Theme

Sanctuary

User is banned.
OXzGmuL.png

NulledBB is a MyBB theme made by myself, for someone else upon request. Sadly, they weren't able to buy it.

Theme features:
  • Sidebar stats
  • Footer
  • User dropdown menu
  • Unique style
  • And more!

Board index (top):
314078762192609.png

Board index (bottom):
314078762735652.png

Thread page:
31407876298724e.png

Purchase this theme here for $25: https://sellfy.com/p/znnD/

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
That looks a lot like IPB theme. How many copies are being sold?

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Jimmy said:
That looks a lot like IPB theme. How many copies are being sold?

No limit set, just putting this up for anyone to buy.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Psychopath said:
That's because OP is autistic and is selling a conversion of this ripped IPB theme.

What's your point? lol
The original theme was a free theme, which was modified on NulledBB, which I made into a MyBB theme. I don't see anything wrong with that. :p

Clickbait

hello
Sanctuary said:
What's your point? lol
The original theme was a free theme, which was modified on NulledBB, which I made into a MyBB theme. I don't see anything wrong with that. :p

You're selling a "free theme" for $25, how do you not see what's wrong with that?

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Psychopath said:
You're selling a "free theme" for $25, how do you not see what's wrong with that?

Because the free skin was for IPB, which was then modified and wasn't put up for free, which I then took the time to work and make it into a MyBB theme when it was only for IPB...? I see nothing wrong with that. I've seen many other people do it before too.

But if you don't think that it's $25 worth of work, please feel free to re-create this IPB skin into a MyBB theme yourself and let me know how it goes. :)

Derp

Onyx user!
its not hard to make themes, let alone taking themes from ipb to mybb.

I personally only sell themes i create from scratch so i too feel this is a cheap dishonest way to make money from others work. Ones i made was a bit better than this and sold them for less than 25 so to ask that amount from converted themes is absurd. But I do understand the work part, so if anything a Dollar per converted GOOD LOOKING theme is more than fair for the work/time you put into it.

And hey, if you're looking to partner up we could create a site together. We make about 10 free easy themes first with our sites link in it, to get linkbacks to our site spread around, then also sell custom themes. You make money off your themes and I make money from mine. Share hosting fee which would be next to nothing, you put your sellfy on your product and i put mine on mine.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Derp said:
its not hard to make themes, let alone taking themes from ipb to mybb.

I personally only sell themes i create from scratch so i too feel this is a cheap dishonest way to make money from others work. Ones i made was a bit better than this and sold them for less than 25 so to ask that amount from converted themes is absurd. But I do understand the work part, so if anything a Dollar per converted GOOD LOOKING theme is more than fair for the work/time you put into it.

And hey, if you're looking to partner up we could create a site together. We make about 10 free easy themes first with our sites link in it, to get linkbacks to our site spread around, then also sell custom themes. You make money off your themes and I make money from mine. Share hosting fee which would be next to nothing, you put your sellfy on your product and i put mine on mine.

Lol, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about..
A dollar for a MyBB theme? And you're claiming you've sold themes you've made from scratch for less than $25?
Anyone with a logical mind will understand why that sounds like complete and utter bullshit. And you still claim that they were better than this theme. I'm not even saying that this theme is amazing or anything, but for you to sell a custom theme for under $25? Straight up bulshit.
But please, feel free to prove me wrong.

And I work alone. If you want something done right you gotta do it yourself.

Jaii

I might buy this, Is there possibly a preference to get this in dark?

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Lyrics said:
I might buy this, Is there possibly a preference to get this in dark?

Yessir, just message me whenever you want it and I'll make a dark version.

Jaii

Sanctuary said:
Yessir, just message me whenever you want it and I'll make a dark version.

would it be done for any extra cost or what?

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Lyrics said:
would it be done for any extra cost or what?

Nope, same price as the light theme.

Jaii

Sanctuary said:
Nope, same price as the light theme.

Get creating it, I'll purchase it soon. I need to get the funds.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Lyrics said:
Get creating it, I'll purchase it soon. I need to get the funds.

Sounds good, gonna get started on that now then. I'll PM you when it's complete. :)

Jaii

Sanctuary said:
Sounds good, gonna get started on that now then. I'll PM you when it's complete. :)

Awesome, Looking forward to it.

jairisongs

It seems to be a great topic
Professional and of good quality.