• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New ForumKorner shop + 50% off everything for a limited time!

Philly

Power member.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I would like to introduce you to the new shop for FK, https://www.Zahasi.com/shop/ you may go here to purcahse FK related items such as membership upgrades, Donation awards, and [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]way[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] more! One of the coolest features in my opinion is the affiliates system. You may become an official affiliate by going here: https://zahasi.com/shop/index.php?route=affiliate/login after signing up you can refer your friends or family and anyone that buys something such as a membership upgrade you will get 10% of that back![/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]For a very limited time in spite of getting everything back availible for purchase and getting the new shop up enjoy 50% off everything site-wide by using the coupon code below at checkout.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Coupon code: 50off[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns please let me know and I will do my best to resolve them asap. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Accepted payment methods:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Cash[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]PayPal[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Gift Card[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Debit Card[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Credit Card[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Bank Transfer[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Soon to be accepted payment methods:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Skrill[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Stripe[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Bitcoin[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Amazon[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Facebook[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]PS: The layout is not 100% complete and new things will be added and removed from the shop over time so be sure to check frequently![/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]More details to come![/font]

Zac

Power member.
Sup Philly, am i right in thinking you have to buy Power before Power+?

Color

IRC said:
You can't buy usergroups though. But great idea.
Let's hope not.  We definitely don't need any more...

Philly

Power member.
Zac. said:
Sup Philly, am i right in thinking you have to buy Power before Power+?
Yes currently you would need Power and Master Donator at least before you could gain entrance.

Zac

Power member.
Philly said:
Yes currently you would need Power and Master Donator at least before you could gain entrance.

Can i just buy Power, Master donator and Power+ now all in one go?

Cred

This is pretty awesome! Definitely plan on using the affiliate system.

Philly

Power member.
Zac. said:
Can i just buy Power, Master donator and Power+ now all in one go?
Yes all you would do is add all that to your cart and be sure to include the coupon and proceed through the checkout, shoot me a PM if you have any troubles.

Cred

Small suggestion:
When you check out you should add a box where people can enter the affiliate id of the person who reffered them, instead of sending them the long link.

Wow! Easiest $6 made. Nice affiliate program @Philly definitely plan on using it a lot.

Slacker

User is banned.
What kind of deal are you going to give me to I buy everything up to power+ again @Philly?

Yui

Congratulations on the shop! It looks really nice and professional, I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Ambien

I am waiting for the forum korner t-shirts so I can rock next year at school.

Cred

How do I cash out my affiliate earnings? @Philly Do you do it manually or do we have to request it?

Philly

Power member.
Slacker said:
What kind of deal are you going to give me to I buy everything up to power+ again @Philly?
At this time the only deal being offered is the 50% off deal and it will not last very long.

Cred said:
How do I cash out my affiliate earnings? @Philly Do you do it manually or do we have to request it?
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I will be making a detailed thread on this very soon, so keep your eyes opened for it. [/font]