• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[MyBB] - Theme shop [MetroStyle, GameOne, Dev2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny_S

Power member.
nubukaZ.png

MetroStyle is MyBB theme based on Microsoft typography-based design language (codename "Metro"). MetroStyle features simple and clean design along with utilizing latest css3 techniques.
Like desktop, there is also a mobile version of MetroStyle theme designed for forum usage on mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, netbooks).

Features:
  • Clean design
  • Light and dark version (desktop only at this time)
  • Fixed & fluid width
  • Multiple color variations
  • Advanced usage of font glyph icons
  • Mobile support (mobile version)

Price: 20 USD - Mobile (per copy)
30 USD - Desktop (per copy)

Additional copyright removal ("theme created by"): 20 USD per theme (by burchasing both versions at the same time you'll get copyright removal option for price of one)

Theme support: Yes

Payment method(s): BTC (FK MM can be used)

Demo: PM me for demo (or if you can't send PM's reply in this thread and i'll send you demo details, also make sure that you note what version are you looking on demo forums - Desktop or mobile)

More details: http://demonate.com/thread-1376.html

Previews (on imgur):
http://imgur.com/a/Eplze#0 (Dark version)
http://imgur.com/a/bzcp0#0 (Light version)
http://imgur.com/a/ioqSl#0 (Mobile version)
http://imgur.com/a/4keHd#0 (Mobile dark)

==================================================

7iZUKhc.png

Features:
  • W3 valid and clean design
  • Fixed & fluid width
  • Style changer (9 styles)
  • Incoming private messages alert (something like MyAlerts)
  • Sidebar on index page
  • Advanced usage of font glyph icons

Price: 30 USD

Copyright removal option (theme created by Johnny S of demonate) - 20 USD (this does not mean that you gain ANY rights to resell or redisturbe this theme)

Demo: PM me for demo

Previews (on imgur, 10 images per post limit):
http://imgur.com/a/plTJV

==============================================

Lx7wDFL.png

After weeks of planning and work my first responsive theme is finally here. Dev2 is spiritual successor of Dev theme with responsive support and wide range of features. Theme styler is a jquery themeRoller like feature that enables you to change almost any part of this theme (features color changes, forum width and font settings).

Features:
  • Responsive support
  • Theme styler
  • W3 valid design
  • Thread preview
  • Latest Private message alerts
  • Advanced usage of glyph icons (image based functions are replaced with FontAwesome :yay:)

Price: 30 USD (per copy)

Additional copyright removal ("theme created by"): 20 USD per copy

Demo: PM me for demo

Previews (on imgur, 10 images per post limit):
Responsive (tablet / mobile) - http://imgur.com/a/PqYLF#g37uMof
Desktop - http://imgur.com/a/q8U1D

Theme styler - http://imgur.com/a/fpQUz
Dark style (based on theme settings) - http://i.imgur.com/0qBj8IV.png

Terms (you will receive a txt version if you decide to purchase this item) :
Code:
Definitions in this document (capital, lowercase or uppercase letters) :
- THEME, WORK, PRODUCT - a paid digital good that has been delivered to the customer upon paying for it 
- THEME AUTHOR, AUTHOR, DESIGNER, DEVELOPER, CREATOR  - alias Johnny S
- CUSTOMER, USER, CLIENT, YOU - anyone who downloads, orders or purchases an item(s) from the THEME AUTHOR

1. Product Licensing & Usage
This THEME comes with personal usage licence. Under this licence, YOU can use the theme on ONE website and modify it for your own needs and purposes.
YOU are not allowed to resell*, rent, lend, sub-license, transfer*, share OR in any way make publicly available this PRODUCT and / or any parts (in original form or modified).

*exceptions CAN BE made with written permission from THEME AUTHOR ONLY

2. Third party files license
This PRODUCT comes with some files (images, fonts, code and other parts of this WORK) that are licensed, owned and disturbed by their respectful owners.
For more information please refer to credits.txt.

3. Updates and compatibility
PRODUCT updates are available to customers who have made THEME purchase from the THEME AUTHOR.
Code (JS, HTML, CSS and other codes) updates are availble to customers who have made THEME purchase and / or purchased additional code work.
This PRODUCT is updated in order to be compatible with the latest available version of MyBB, but THEME AUTHOR can't give guarantees that this PRODUCT will be compatible with previous versions of MyBB.

4. Browser Compatibility
This PRODUCT supports the latest modern web browsers including (but not limited to) Opera, Firefox, Safari, Chrome & Internet Explorer 9+.
While the theme author strives to provide a seamless experience across most major browsers, there will always be differences between browsers, versions, and operating systems.

5. Delivery
After the PRODUCT author has successfully received your payment, your PRODUCT will be emailed to the email address you provided. This may take up to 5 days but usually happens within few hours. If YOU do not receive an email after this time period, please contact the theme author.

NOTE: THEME AUTHOR is not responsible in case YOU delete or damage your PRODUCT AFTER receiving it. If you request another copy of your purchased product the theme author has no 
obligation to give it. REMEMBER TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR PRODUCT.

6. Ownership / Copyright removal 
YOU are not allowed to claim intellectual property rights or exclusive ownership of this PRODUCT and / or its parts (in original form or modified). YOU are not allowed under any circumstances to remove, edit, modify or change copyright "Theme designed by Johnny S of Demonate" without written permission from THEME AUTHOR and / or copyright removal option.

7. Refund and Exchange Policy
Since THEME AUTHOR is offering non-tangible irrevocable, digital goods we do not issue refunds after the subscription or individual product purchase is made,  which YOU are responsible for understanding upon purchasing this PRODUCT. Exchanges are not granted, because of that make sure BEFORE YOU finish your payment that you have ordered the correct item and that it is for the correct software and software version you are running.

8. Support
THEME AUTHOR will provide YOU with support services related to the PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to YOU as part of the SUPPORT SERVICES shall be considered part of the PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this document.

9. Warranties
THEME AUTHOR expressly disclaims any warranty for the PRODUCT. The PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. THEME AUTHOR can't guarantee that this product will function with all 3rd party mods, plugins or any other modifications.

10. Price Changes
THEME AUTHOR reserves the right at any time and / or from time to time to change the PRODUCT prices without prior notice.

11. Termination 
Without prejudice to any other rights, THEME AUTHOR reserves the right to terminate this agreement (document) if YOU fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this document. 
In such event, YOU must destroy all copies of the PRODUCT in your possession.

12. Changing the terms and conditions
THEME AUTHOR reserves the right at any time to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.

Flippy

RE: [MyBB] - MetroStyle theme

Is there anyway you could put this on a live demo and send it to me via PM? If so I am interested in buying.

Clickbait

hello

Looks pretty damn nice, the only thing I dislike is the thread list (there's not enough um.. contrast between them, which causes a bit of confusion after a couple of bourbons and no sleep).

Besides that one personal opinion, it's pretty much flawless. Good job!

Johnny_S

Power member.

First post updated with new info (Mobile version). Please note that MetroStyle and MetroStyleMobile are SEPARATED themes (two xml files) and by purchasing one product you WON'T receive another one (only if purchased together)

Johnny_S

Power member.
RE: [MyBB] - MetroStyle (Desktop + mobile) theme

First post updated with new info (Dark [alternative] color scheme added). For theme switching i'm not using any plugin, only a option in UserCP.

Johnny_S

Power member.

V 1.3 release (new previews in first post) .

Phormick

User is banned.

Amazing theme as always. Good job, Johnny!

Johnny_S

Power member.
New bump. New responsive theme has been added (also GameOne [gaming related theme has received some updates]).

Johnny_S

Power member.
New update:

All themes are updated in order to work with latest MyBB version (1.6.14).

Trophix

I have a theme all Type'd up description wise that I'd like made for a forum I plan on making soon. Are you available? I would like to have the theme made Asap so I can get everything else done quickly as well. I like the theme's you have done, as well as the ones here. Like I said, I've already made the description list for the theme so it should be easy.

Let me know.

-Sin
[Formerly Trophix]

Trophix

So I am going to be starting a forum but first I'll need a theme. I have the theme description all typed up and ready for a designer. I like your style with themes so I was wondering if you would be able to design it for me? Of course I would be paying you. Please let me know, I'll need to get the theme before I start on anything else.

Thanks,
-Sin/Trophix

Status
Not open for further replies.