• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup

Nem

Join The Industry's Leading Content & Traffic Monetization Platform

Mgcash Media provides monetization solutions for content owners, publishers and advertisers worldwide, empowering digital businesses to make more revenue from content, web & mobile traffic, display ads, and search.

Start Making Money with Our Tools!

* Pre-Hosted Landing's - Easy to use Pre-Made landing pages with MGCash Locker inside. This will help you start making money right away, without any hosting costs nor your efforts on building new Landing Pages and setting it all up by yourself! You cannot find this technology anywhere else!

* Content Locker - MGCash has a superior content locking gateway that is completely customizable and innovative!

* File/Link Locker - our file gateway allows you to monetize download links (or other links), and password-protected files or content.

* Mobile Tools: Mobile Locker and Mobile PopUp Widget - Our mobile content locker is the best in the industry. Easily monetize any mobile traffic for any platform : iOS , Android and Windows Phone OS!

* Mgcash Overlay API - Use MGCash in Games/Apps/Software! Overplay API is here to make money from advertising with every Software, Game or Service you have, no matter where it goes on the Web.

* Net-15, Bi-Weekly and Weekly Paymens! We offer 5 payment methods: Payoneer, Paypal, Webmoney, Wire Transfers and Direct Deposit (ACH). Minimum Payment: $50

* Top Exclusive Offers From Our Direct Advertiser Relationships + International Campaigns Spanning Over 130 Countries

* High approval rate and 24 Hour Support - 7 Days a Week!

* Exclusive Affiliate Marketing Tips.

* Skinable widgets and Cross browser compatibility.

* Optimized For Mobile and Web, Smart, & Powerful Content Lockers

* Customer service through email, tickets and skype during normal business hours plus more.

* 5% Referral - We offer lifetime 5% referral commissions.

Join today http://mgcash.com/?a=register& and get in on this amazing opportunity. Thank you!

For any questions you may have, feel free to contact me.
MAIL: [email protected]

Nem

Hello guys there is one popular niche that is Pokemon GO.
And we at MGCash Media got Pre Hosted Landing for that game and we added offers for almost every country for that niche.
This is our Pre Hosted Landing that you can find on our site next to many more that we have.

6b06a1ae775e42fd86b181d56268d09c.png

Also all offers that we added for Pokemon GO are high paying offers and convert very well for this niche!
If you have any questions you can ask me what ever you want.​

My skype is: nem.mgcash
My AIM is: nem.mgcash
Or you can simply send me message here or answer on the thread!