• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Marios 14day trial shop(cheap)

Mario

User is banned.
Selling these trials , $1 Each!!!
HMu

Mario

User is banned.
Naw bro , got any others?

Kev

User is banned.
$1.25 is actually expensive. Try go for around $0.50 to $1.

Mario

User is banned.
Well it's $1.25 , an I'm English so if I sell for $1 I get £0.75

Key

Power member.
I'm not trying to be a buzz kill or anything but I've heard they're banning users who are recovering these trials from MHF. Now I'm not sure if that's true but if it is I don't think these should be sold anymore.

Mario

User is banned.
Why are they banning? It's their fault anyway

Key

Power member.
Mario said:
Why are they banning? It's their fault anyway

I don't know, I don't even see how we're doing anything wrong. We can't help finding loopholes in what they created.

Mario

User is banned.
Anybody want?! Prices dropped to $1

Summon

User is banned.
Key said:
I'm not trying to be a buzz kill or anything but I've heard they're banning users who are recovering these trials from MHF. Now I'm not sure if that's true but if it is I don't think these should be sold anymore.

They're free from a game so I don't see why they would ban people for it. If they actually have banned someone for it some proof might help the case.

Mario

User is banned.
Anybody want? Also will trade

Mario

User is banned.
Yes, but their is no bans gonna be handed out it was just a scare

Mario

User is banned.
The same as normal codes
-Mario292020

Summon

User is banned.
Sniping said:
ok how do you redeem them

When you do the thing you have to redeem or write down one of the two codes it gives you. I was told one is a Japanese 48 hour trial and the other is a US 2 week that you redeem on xbox.com.

Mario

User is banned.
Skunk said:
When you do the thing you have to redeem or write down one of the two codes it gives you. I was told one is a Japanese 48 hour trial and the other is a US 2 week that you redeem on xbox.com.

The Japanese 48hour is the 2week us one , just if u redeem on console it's 2days , if u redeem on .com it's 2weeks

User is banned.
Vouch for this user, I bought a 48 hour code from him and everything went well. Legit seller.