• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Marina Joyce

Grin

User is banned.
Hey guys wondering if anyone else has any opinions on this. I've been on Twitter and YouTube recently and I've come across the #SaveMarinaJoyce everywhere. Long story short apparently people think she is being abused by a boyfriend, being held hostage, taking drugs, etc. The reason for these beliefs is because are attitude and demeanor have changed over the past 6months. I'm going to link you guys 2 videos the first one is going to be a video with popular youtuber ComedyShortsGamer which is from about 6months ago and the second video will be her latest video posted up to her channel. (I recommend looking through the comments of her latest video—people comment time marks to keep an eye on and it is very odd/mysterious.

Let me know what you guys think about it.

https://youtu.be/6cc1IAnImFk     --Video from 6months ago

https://youtu.be/FqhFUbtpiB4       --Latest video uploaded to her channel

Seems to me like she is being forced by someone to make these videos but I don't know, it just seems very weird and odd to me

God

Last I heard is that she's got some sort of drug problem.

It fits with her extreme speaking without taking respiratory breaks.

Grin

User is banned.
God said:
Last I heard is that she's got some sort of drug problem.

It fits with her extreme speaking without taking respiratory breaks.

I'd heard that to but did you read the comments on her latest video. The top comments are usually times to look out for and you see some very sketchy things. :(

Zac

Power member.
First time I've seen this.
My first guess would be she's set it all up herself to make people talk about her and get more veiws. It's really weird.

Grin

User is banned.
Zac said:
First time I've seen this.
My first guess would be she's set it all up herself to make people talk about her and get more veiws. It's really weird.

If this actually is a publicity stunt she should be on fucking Broadway or living in Hollywood because that is one hell of a acting job :)