• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today to come hang, chat, game or sell digital goods!

Looking For a Spreader

Scenery

User is banned.
Reputation
0
The title tells all. I'm looking for a seasoned spreader to get me in business. I will be checking all of the accounts myself and we will split the earnings 50/50. I am currently only looking for one business associate to keep things organized for the time being.

-You will be spreading a FUD server by your means
-You will be able to cash out at the end of every 7 day timeframe.

Post here with your resume and I'll see about choosing you.
 

Apexis

Active Member
Reputation
0
Why would someone spread for you when they can easily get darkcomet or a keylogger, get a free paid FUD JDB and a cracked crypter.

Then spread themselves easily and keep 100%.
 

Scenery

User is banned.
Reputation
0
Domcon said:
Why would someone spread for you when they can easily get darkcomet or a keylogger, get a free paid FUD JDB and a cracked crypter.

Then spread themselves easily and keep 100%.
Why bash someone's thread instead of doing something productive? If you're not interested there is no need to post. Stop getting e-boners from acting badass.
 

Apexis

Active Member
Reputation
0
Steven Magnet said:
Domcon said:
Why would someone spread for you when they can easily get darkcomet or a keylogger, get a free paid FUD JDB and a cracked crypter.

Then spread themselves easily and keep 100%.
Why bash someone's thread instead of doing something productive? If you're not interested there is no need to post. Stop getting e-boners from acting badass.
I am not bashing, I am simply pointing out I don't get why people make these types of threads.

Sorry, but your a idiot if you cannot infect the average RS Player yourself.
 

Scenery

User is banned.
Reputation
0
Domcon said:
Steven Magnet said:
Domcon said:
Why would someone spread for you when they can easily get darkcomet or a keylogger, get a free paid FUD JDB and a cracked crypter.

Then spread themselves easily and keep 100%.
Why bash someone's thread instead of doing something productive? If you're not interested there is no need to post. Stop getting e-boners from acting badass.
I am not bashing, I am simply pointing out I don't get why people make these types of threads.

Sorry, but your a idiot if you cannot infect the average RS Player yourself.
Still not bashing, eh? I mean like, if you want your words to even matter at least, just the very least, use correct grammar.

Maybe you're just not capable of understanding the idea of expanding. Obviously the more people that put together an effort will reap more than just a sole effort.

So, I'm sorry that you've never understood that.
 

Apexis

Active Member
Reputation
0
Steven Magnet said:
Domcon said:
Steven Magnet said:
Why bash someone's thread instead of doing something productive? If you're not interested there is no need to post. Stop getting e-boners from acting badass.
I am not bashing, I am simply pointing out I don't get why people make these types of threads.

Sorry, but your a idiot if you cannot infect the average RS Player yourself.
Still not bashing, eh? I mean like, if you want your words to even matter at least, just the very least, use correct grammar.

Maybe you're just not capable of understanding the idea of expanding. Obviously the more people that put together an effort will reap more than just a sole effort.

So, I'm sorry that you've never understood that.
Whatever, maybe you think differently but I always liked to keep the profit 100% to myself.
 

Zain

Onyx user!
Reputation
0
I'll spread for you

Of all of my RATting/scamming ventures I have a total netprofit of 1b, I am an experienced talker, and would be a helpful addition.
 

Distryct

Member
Reputation
0
Scenery said:
The title tells all. I'm looking for a seasoned spreader to get me in business. I will be checking all of the accounts myself and we will split the earnings 50/50. I am currently only looking for one business associate to keep things organized for the time being.

-You will be spreading a FUD server by your means
-You will be able to cash out at the end of every 7 day timeframe.

Post here with your resume and I'll see about choosing you.

Not so good @ spreading but, can i have ur skype? or else add me
Skype: Lsdevil112
 

Maniac

User is banned.
Reputation
0
Distryct said:
Not so good @ spreading but, can i have ur skype? or else add me
Skype: Lsdevil112
This thread is 3 years old, stop grave digging.
 

Hurt

Active Member
Reputation
0
Distryct said:
Not so good @ spreading but, can i have ur skype? or else add me
Skype: Lsdevil112
As @Maniac said, and I have mentioned to you on another thread, you should stop gravedigging. How are you finding so many 3 year old threads? Check my other post here for some more help.
 

Distryct

Member
Reputation
0
Totodile said:
As @Maniac said, and I have mentioned to you on another thread, you should stop gravedigging. How are you finding so many 3 year old threads? Check my other post here for some more help.
I'm sorry, @ the runescape section everything is outdated.
Are u into Rs?
 
Top