• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Let's get FK popping again

Manjiro

Fuck Up
To be honest we need to get this site rolling again. I'm all in favor of supporting i'd rather have a trustworthy staff rather than Omie on OGU.
Dude has a napoleon syndrome and just thinks he's the shit to be honest.

Capoe

El Cap
Facts, I got donations I've offered greg, he doesn't get back with me quite yet.

Random

gregory is best waifu, its true

never heard of ogu, but we in good hands

Capoe

El Cap
I believe I can tough the skyyy :D

ginga

aka Freedom
Staff on their site is garbo

I literally can’t get my account back. It’s glitched on ogusers and nobody helps. So what happens? Arc tells me I’ll figure it out myself and she won’t even help by raising awareness at the very LEAST...and laughs when I tell her I’ll report her and says “Do it”

lmfao not really how a real site is ran. Still IP Banned from trying to make another account to tell people because the ticket submission didn’t do shit!

Ponyo

Power member.
We will get this shit popping again I love it here

Scary.

User is banned.
Staff on their site is garbo

I literally can’t get my account back. It’s glitched on ogusers and nobody helps. So what happens? Arc tells me I’ll figure it out myself and she won’t even help by raising awareness at the very LEAST...and laughs when I tell her I’ll report her and says “Do it”

lmfao not really how a real site is ran. Still IP Banned from trying to make another account to tell people because the ticket submission didn’t do shit!

arc is a guy

omy11

Onyx user!
If this site was as popular as it was before i am sure it will become what it once was if not greater.

ja

Nap enthusiast
Activity is slowly picking up on here.
Everyone asking me what forum I use, I recommend FK.

OGU is great for me in terms of sales but I'm not the biggest fan of watching my friends be banned for no reason.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
I haven’t used OGU since they changed my username without warning me. It made it incredibly impossible to try and sign in at first. Till I figured out they reverted my name and gave it to someone else. (I had logged in a week prior to this)

Desiqn

I’ll never step on OGU again, every single user scams fuck them.