• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

LeaksBB - Project

Polywag

Hello FK.

I've recently bought 'leaksbb.com' domain and a secure layer 7 webhost. I've set up mybb and added basic http auth and other security procedures to secure the forum. But now, I am looking for a couple of individuals who are willing to join me on this adventure. First off, the forum will be based around leaks, technology and also other sub genres such as gaming, graphics, se and cracking, there will be procedures in place to stop leechers and LQ members joining simply to get their hands on freebies. So don't worry about the whole "omg it's a leaks forum" and instantly mark it as 'rubbish', because it won't be. I've been a member of many forums with the same genre in the past and I've provided them with ideas that would stop these LQ leechers but they've chose to ignore and the forum has died. If you're interested in joining me with LeaksBB you need to essentially be confident with PHP and theme/plugin development too. I'll be working with you on it as well as the back-end stuff and everything else. I haven't got the time to solely do everything myself and that's why I'm looking for a partner or two to work alongside me. Thanks a lot for reading and I really do hope you're intrigued to find out more about this and potentially join me.

If you have any questions at all, DO NOT hesitate to ask.