• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

League of Legends?

Tyler-

Onyx user!
I've been thinking of trying it out, whats it about, what do you do, is it good?

Why not just try it out, you never know until you do. Don't listen to other people on the internet.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Ireppgold said:
Why not just try it out, you never know until you do. Don't listen to other people on the internet.

I hate trying to new games.. lol if i dont like it in the first 30 seconds then I wont play it

Famous™ said:
Ireppgold said:

I hate trying to new games.. lol if i dont like it in the first 30 seconds then I wont play it
Then don't bother with any games if you give up with 30 seconds, mind you, I got into LoL in the first 5!, the first game i played I was hooked,

Easy solution = youtube gameplay.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Ireppgold said:
Famous™ said:
Ireppgold said:

Then don't bother with any games if you give up with 30 seconds, mind you, I got into LoL in the first 5!, the first game i played I was hooked,

Easy solution = youtube gameplay.
Yes, i want to bother, i just dont have time to waste yaknow

Pretend

Umm, if you like strategy games, then yes you'll like it.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Not gonna play it, it's like 1.2gb download lol fuck that

Supdawg

Onyx user!
It's an epic game, believe me.
You won't like the first 30 seconds, neither the first days/weeks. You need to build up experience and own, that makes you like the game.
And 1.2GB isn't much for a game nowadays.

Can this game run on Macs?

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Supdawg said:
It's an epic game, believe me.
You won't like the first 30 seconds, neither the first days/weeks. You need to build up experience and own, that makes you like the game.
And 1.2GB isn't much for a game nowadays.

thanks for your feedback, I won't bother, I'm too old to start new games lol and I'm not on the computer that much.

Gen

User is banned.
Senpai said:
Wow are you the Famous monster truck they call Grave Digger?

yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet multi confirmed