• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Jasper Gen || Newly made|| Get your trial today!

Azzid

Onyx user!
So i would like to welcome you to jasper gen this is updated by me and 2 others to keep it up to date to assure that it stays up to date 

http://jaspergen.online/login.php < make a account then sign in and you will be presented with a page that looks like this. 

9QBT.png

then from there it is up to you which one you want to buy :D

If you purchase please let me know!

Vouches:

Cudii said:
VOUCH COPY REVIEW (ADD THIS TO YOUR FRONT PAGE OP)

Pros: I don't really fuck with generators so this was the first time of me using one & I was absolutely blown away. I was one of the people lucky enough to receive a weeks free trail & I'm considering buying a lifetime option, which is only $10 (dirt cheap). I mean I was literally able to get multiple accounts at the click of a button, the accounts that stood out for me though was the iCloud account & eBay account because I don't usually see people selling those type of accounts. I was especially pleased at the PSN accounts, was able to generate 4 accounts with fairly new games (minecraft, star wars battlefront, street fighter V, 
FINAL FANTASY XIV and multiple add-ons). I was thinking about it & you can really make a profit out of this & start your own shop. You basically get access to unlimited accounts if you choose the $10 Perfection option & if you was to make your own shop you could possibly make $20-30 daily with it.

Since it's not listed in the OP the accounts sold are:

eBay, iCloud, xBox, Origin/EA, PSN, Surfeasy, OpenVPN, Full HTTPS Encryption, Spotify, Twitter, WWE, uPlay, Netflix, CrunchyRoll, Pokemon GO

Cons: Some of the accounts didn't work, hopefully this gets fixed soon. Majority of the eBay accounts I tried did not work (Other accounts worked fine though) But this isn't really a problem seeing as you can simply just generate a different account. The site music is also a bit cheesy so I had to mute it. Hopefully this site adds more accounts in the near future

Final Verdict: My opinion may be a bit biased as this is my first time trying this type of generator shit, but it's cool man. There's potential to make profit with this. In all honesty I feel like this should cost a lot more, $10 is a bargain. Tbh, I think I'm going to start my own account shop lol.
8/10, I recommend you give it try

Lool I don't usually write that much but It's because I had a big cup of coffee so I'm just feeling a bit... Idk. But yeah buy this.​
OP add this to the original post​

If you want a trial/vouch copy please sign up then post your username below and mention me using the @