• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

February General Discussion/Check-In Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Knight

I would hope you haven't, because let me tell you. Most kid shows now are just cringe.
Don't make them like they used to...

Demon

Onyx user!
Checking in. Just got back from Manhattan with my girl tonight. Was really warm out by me today. Hope everything else is going well for everybody.

O F

[BUG] Steam links have a maximum character limit that makes it impossible to list an account with a username above 2 characters.

Also will users that originally paid for upgrades have to buy them again? It still shows that I have Onyx but I'm pretty sure I also had Power, and I can't figure out how to change which group is displayed. I was in a few other groups too, but that might be entirely controlled by group owners?

Matigo

just a guy
[BUG] Steam links have a maximum character limit that makes it impossible to list an account with a username above 2 characters.

Also will users that originally paid for upgrades have to buy them again? It still shows that I have Onyx but I'm pretty sure I also had Power, and I can't figure out how to change which group is displayed. I was in a few other groups too, but that might be entirely controlled by group owners?
I would get a hold of greg man.

Status
Not open for further replies.