• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Is marijuana a gateway drug?

Julian

Power member.
I'm here to know what your opinions are on the stereotype of when people say "Marijuana is a gateway drug". I personally do not agree with this, what about you guys?

Revo

Power member.
Its true for me and all the kids i know since through trying weed and having a nice experience we got interested in other illegaldrugs such as molly, dxm, shrooms etc

Verity

Power member.
I am not willing to support or deny those accusations that marijuana is a gateway drug.

Julian

Power member.
I can agree with both of you guys @revo @verity marijuana didn't influence me to do any of the drugs i have done after smoking weed, i was just curious to know what the high was like, like i was curious about marijuana.

Julian said:
I can agree with both of you guys @revo @verity marijuana didn't influence me to do any of the drugs i have done after smoking weed, i was just curious to know what the high was like, like i was curious about marijuana.

yeah.... revo was saying bc of marijuana he got into other drugs....

that's gateway

Mr. X

Power member.
meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
yeah.... revo was saying bc of marijuana he got into other drugs....

that's gateway

deez nuts are a gateway to your chin

Julian

Power member.
@no u it all depends on the person imo.

no u

User is banned.
Julian said:
@no u it all depends on the person imo.

yeah true self control is a big thing ive only ever smoked a few times and its mounted to nothing so just depends on the person

Weed

It's true for me and my friends, we went from weed to doing shrooms, molly, xans and other shit.

VPN

Fuck no.
Lets say McDonald's. Everyone claims that it's a huge gateway to obesity, but nobody forces anyone through the drive thru or into the doors. It's a self choice.
Nobody forces anyone to spark up some weed, if so you're a lucky fucker. Weed isn't addictive and I can say from being purely a stoner for a while. Popping pills was a decision I soley made on my own and is the same for anyone else. Now if someones starts on some hard shit, though they weren't forced to take it, it could surely lead to a gateway to wanting to find another drug to make you higher, I know.

smalls

Power member.
fuck that shit, do that ish. i love the junas

coltie2

Ex-Staff
@julian you sound like my fucking mother lol. But in all honesty I would say no it isn't... BUT some people let weed lead into other drugs because they are stupid. Simply as that. If you can't control yourself why are you even smoking in the first place.

Julian

Power member.
coltie2 said:
@julian you sound like my fucking mother lol. But in all honesty I would say no it isn't... BUT some people let weed lead into other drugs because they are stupid. Simply as that. If you can't control yourself why are you even smoking in the first place.
It's because i am your mother.

Devil

Like numerous others said, I believe it all comes down to self control. What I mean by that is know your limits. I only fuck with natural shit i.e marijuana and shroom. Fuck molly, xanax and all that other shit.

I'd be down to try some fucking promethazine though XD

Jiant

User is banned.
I believe that it can be, it all depends on your mind set. Is coffee a gateway drug, is caffeine?

Julian

Power member.
@devil i agree completely, it all comes down to self control. For me i was just curious and wanted to see how it feels to be high on that certain drug, just like i was curious about marijuana.

Devil

Julian said:
@devil i agree completely, it all comes down to self control. For me i was just curious and wanted to see how it feels to be high on that certain drug, just like i was curious about marijuana.
what drug did you try? if you don't mind me asking .