• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Instagram and Tumblr for Pokemon GO OG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yui

Hey there everyone, the title pretty much says it. I'm looking for an OG Pokemon GO nickname, in return for one I will trade an Instagram and a Tumblr if I like the nickname enough. Having one of the original 151 as a nickname is what I'm mainly looking for, however words are also acceptable. Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon are what I really really want if any of you guys have one of those.

Tumblr: S*FD
Hint: Suck My F wording Dick.

Instagram: S*v*r
Hint: Cutting something with intent.

Please let me know via PMs if you have anything, thank you very much for reading my thread!

Yui

Fantasy said:
I have pokemon name Articuno

jk

if you got a tag to offer maybe ill offer you a name but it's a one char number
Dang it man, you got me hyped about Articuno!
I don't have a Gamertag to offer, sorry.

Ghost

Articuno said:
Dang it man, you got me hyped about Articuno!
I don't have a Gamertag to offer, sorry.
There's a guy on the other site and he has literally every OG available. Including all pokemon names.

Yui

Ghost said:
There's a guy on the other site and he has literally every OG available. Including all pokemon names.
Yeah I've seen that, it's crazy. My friend messaged him for me but apparently he doesn't take trades, just money.

Ghost

Articuno said:
Yeah I've seen that, it's crazy. My friend messaged him for me but apparently he doesn't take trades, just money.
Sell your items here and buy them there. I bought an OG from him and it went smoothly. That's honestly your best bet to get what you want since his prices are decent as well.

Yui

Ghost said:
Sell your items here and buy them there. I bought an OG from him and it went smoothly. That's honestly your best bet to get what you want since his prices are decent as well.
Sounds like a plan. I'm sure I can make the $75 from the two items I'm currently offering for trade. Thanks for the help mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.