• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

IMPORTANT CHANGE PASSWORDS

coltie2

Ex-Staff

Gear

Power member.
Woah I thought you ment the forumkorner database was hacked again. Forbes website is so fucking annoying with their "quote of the day" as if people care lol Thanks for the heads up though :)

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
hf had a problem with a bunch of old accts being jacked
specifically only accounts with ub3r that the join date was over 1 year old
but it is always good to change your passwords every once in a while

Nemesis

User is banned.
As long as you have 2 step like you said or app passwords. I highly doubt this is true anyways. It is just an article.

SOS

Can't use that site because i have adblocker, unless i sign up.
fuck Forbes

Cybering

User is banned.
Databases get hacked by no lifes daily, Yet we don't worry about them.

Philly

Power member.
Cybering said:
Databases get hacked by no lifes daily, Yet we don't worry about them.
Our database has remained untouched since 2012 when we were last hacked, if you happened to be referring to FK at all.

Cybering

User is banned.
Philly said:
Our database has remained untouched since 2012 when we were last hacked, if you happened to be referring to FK at all.

Nah I'm well aware of that incident and that was before my time. Im referring to sites in general that dont use bcrypt specifically plain text

Philly

Power member.
Cybering said:
Nah I'm well aware of that incident and that was before my time. Im referring to sites in general that dont use bcrypt specifically plain text
No worries I just figured I would clarify if there was any misunderstanding with anyone by chance. Some members do not know the difference in a DDOS attack and actual hacked database.

Cybering

User is banned.
Philly said:
No worries I just figured I would clarify if there was any misunderstanding with anyone by chance. Some members do not know the difference in a DDOS attack and actual hacked database.

speaking of ddos why do you only use cloudfare when there are several different kinds of firewall rated above it?

Oni

Cybering said:
speaking of ddos why do you only use cloudfare when there are several different kinds of firewall rated above it?

Cloudflare is actually a decent service, if you know how to use it. There are many companies I trust far less.

Cybering

User is banned.
Oni said:
Cloudflare is actually a decent service, if you know how to use it. There are many companies I trust far less.

True however FK has been down a ton and it has been said there were ddos attacks. Which is why I figured having some other protection would help.

BabyGirl

good thing i use AOL instead of any of those!

humor

There has been a bunch of hacks and leaks lately, smh. You can check if your information was released on the website 'Haveibepwned'.

Rare

This thread is over a month old, try to stick to newer ones. @humor

humor

Hey thanks, Just trying to get my 10 posts so I pm someone for giving me a negative rep, which idk why they did that. So I'm just trying to add some value to peoples threads. But yeah ill try stick to new threads thanks :) @rare

Rare

The person who negged you has been banned, also asking for any kind of reputation is not allowed. Even if it's asking for a negative to be removed. @humor