• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I'm so pro ripper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain

Onyx user!
And who's deer? Praytell

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
What are you talking about? This is the only RS forum I have visited.

Haywire

Onyx user!
... No idea what this is about.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
Haywire said:
... No idea what this is about.

Basically, he's accusing me of a "ripper"..

Deathcrow

Power member.
When you claim something like this I think it is best to show your evidence/proof along with an explanation of why you think this.

Zain

Onyx user!
Rips anything I guess. He's not in underground, so I don't know how much he could possibly rip.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Pichu said:
False accusations are false without evidence?

Yep.

Plus this sort of makes me think how we have members here who get banned from other forums for hacking. Just because they banned them for hacking doesn't mean we will. We promote hacking.....as long as it isn't our own members. =d

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
I have never been banned on ANY forum. Plus, this is the only forum that I'm called "ImSoPro".

I am pretty sure you are wrong. I'd like an apology.

Haywire

Onyx user!
Doesn't help just to post it in a thread, you go to report section and make an thread there with evidence.

chase-status

User is banned.
he is banned on sythe and zybez etc, he scammed people with selling/buying rsgp and steal their tools etc.

he also tried to steal my BS client.

Carbon be aware, he also told me he is trying to work with you and rip/steal tools etc... hes greedy fucking african vampire clown

Deathcrow

Power member.
chase-status said:
he is banned on sythe and zybez etc, he scammed people with selling/buying rsgp and steal their tools etc.

he also tried to steal my BS client.

Carbon be aware, he also told me he is trying to work with you and rip/steal tools etc... hes greedy fucking african vampire clown

Could you give us proof and evidence of this? Just use puush.me for pictures.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
Oh, it's this guy. This is what happened:

He added me yesterday on Skype, I told him to work together, but I changed my mind. So I am working now with Carbon.

I personally think that he is jealous that I don't want to work with him anymore.

He has no proof and I am no member on Sythe and nor on Zybez.

Actually, I was a member on Sythe, but I got banned due of inactivity.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
Deathwish said:
I don't see what this has to do with being a "ripper". Ok.

Agreed man. He's mentioning that I tried to steal his BS, which is BlackShades RAT, I think. And I can't portforward, so it's 100% total BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.