• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

If you ever panic about adderall overdose

Professor

For those of you who have taken adderall or a similar medication, you know what panicky feeling I'm talking about. The one where you get paranoid that maybe you took too much.  The first time it happened to me was last year during finals and I tried to make myself puke it back out, but I can't puke so it compounded how stupid it was lol. Anyway, without further adieu and without being liable for anything you do,

How much Adderall is fatal depends on the situation? In children, doses over 30 mg can be fatal. In adults, it’s higher and depends on an individual’s size. For instance, a 150 lb adult would need to take about 1360 mg of Adderall to be fatal. Overdose and severe adverse reactions, including heart and lung problems, can occur at much lower doses. And some people will fatally overdose at lower doses regardless of body mass.

That suggests if you're a 150lbs adult and are prescribed 30 pills of 30mg Adderall IR per month, a fatal dose would be a month and a half worth of addy in 1 sitting; 45 pills at once. Calm down, you're fine.

See: http://prescription-drug.addictionblog.org/how-much-adderall-is-too-much/